Scots Meet up

Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Scots Meet up

Originally Posted by Divbear
Thanks brissydeb do you know where walkabout is

David & Amanda

sorry i have no idea!!!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

David & Amanda
Hi guys go to www.edinburgh-pubs.co.uk and click on theme pubs. You will find it and the address there. It is in easy walking distance from the station.

Donna
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:52 pm
Divbear

Divbear is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Donna for that info. Hope to see you all on the 21st.

David and Amanda
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Hi all.

We can make 21st but not until later in the evening due to work.

Does anyone know where you will all be around 8pm?

Steve.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Hi,

we would like to come along too to meet others doing this Oz thing too. Again, OH will be working until 5ish so probably won't be able to meet until a bit later - not sure how to go about finding people!!! What should we look out for!?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

David & Amanda
Hi

We would like to come on 21st

Frank & Gill
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Hi,

we would like to come along too to meet others doing this Oz thing too. Again, OH will be working until 5ish so probably won't be able to meet until a bit later - not sure how to go about finding people!!! What should we look out for!?
We could reserve an area in the pub? Will phone this week to book an area, then everyone could just ask at the bar.

Debbie
Old Apr 10th 2007, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

That sounds like a plan!!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 4:02 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Walk about is in the Omni centre facing John Lewis, so its easy for the train also there is a car park for those intending to stay sober me being one after the amount consumed last time

Will try to part my daughters Koala Bear from her and stick it on the table to add to the Oz atmosphere if you still cant find us just head to the table thats full of crazy people present poster excluded of course.

See you all soon

Andreaxx
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:03 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

So all of us heading through from Glesga, what are you all doing? Driving and heading back or staying the night oot in Edinburger

John
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
So all of us heading through from Glesga, what are you all doing? Driving and heading back or staying the night oot in Edinburger

John
Think we are going to get the bus/train through then head back to Glasgow. I think there are buses that head back to Glasgow right through until 3/4 in the morning......not planning on being that late though!!!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:28 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Scots Meet up

Ow bugger, I'm day shift saturday and sunday next week, I will be in Edinburgh but unfortunately at the Royal Infirmary. Oh well, make sure you have plenty drinks for me, hope you all have a great time
Clairex
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

we would love to come, I will try and sort something out
Sharon & Steve
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:40 am
Just Joined

HorseandHound is on a distinguished road

We'll be there................... just need to work out when!!

I'm competing with my horse on the 22nd and need to feed him/ put him in his stable at about 6/7pm.

So we have a choice - Go to Edinburgh in the afternoon & have to leave early, or feed horse slightly earlier than norm & then go to Edinburgh & stay late................................

Either way, we'll def be there at some point

Ally & Brian
Old Apr 13th 2007, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=HorseandHound;4636044]We'll be there................... just need to work out when!!

I'm competing with my horse on the 22nd and need to feed him/ put him in his stable at about 6/7pm.

So we have a choice - Go to Edinburgh in the afternoon & have to leave early, or feed horse slightly earlier than norm & then go to Edinburgh & stay late................................

Either way, we'll def be there at some point

Ally & Brian[/QUOTE

Hi I am planning to go also on 21st.
I have horses too. Can you not get someone else to bring him in, then you can relax!
I am trying to find out about keeping horses in Oz at the moment.
Alison

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.