Reload this Page >

Scots going to Oz

Scots going to Oz

Old Oct 8th 2006, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Scots going to Oz

[QUOTE=Jcqdnld]Hi

I am up for any dates, either Glasgow or Edinburgh, not bothered, just let me know when and where.

Kind Regards

Jacqui :

Jacqui, glad you found your way here. who's Brian :scared: , only joking , i remember he is the one with the doubtful wife (like me, OH has always been positive ), it definately takes a while to work through ALL the doubts, but i've got there now i think Hopefully it will be a successful meet, love Mags, ehhhh Margaret2, no Margaret3, definitely having some sort of identity crisis now :scared:, but luvin the response, could be one helluva party

Last edited by Margaret3; Oct 8th 2006 at 9:08 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:08 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

If it was on the 21st or 4th Nov we could make a meet.

Brian + Julie.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

We could do the 21 October or the 4 November - I hope you dont mind us tagging along - we dont know any of you!!!!!

Dying to hear what's going on with other Scots going to Oz!!!!

Laura and Gordon
Old Oct 9th 2006, 2:39 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

4th Nov is also fine with me, how does everyone else feel
Old Oct 9th 2006, 2:44 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
4th Nov is also fine with me, how does everyone else feel
I "think" I can do the 4th. We're visiting friend in Ayr the day before and staying overnight so could get OH to drop me off in Glasgow on the way home. Shouldn't be a problem.

Margaret, what kind of numbers are we looking at? Should be we reserving a space somewhere if there's gonna be a few?

Gill
Old Oct 9th 2006, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Guys, really glad its a reschedule, i've got an engadment party on friday night so means i can have a drink and not worry about meeting you guys with a horiffic hangover. 4th nov sounds good to me. Mags you booked your flights yet? ours booked for november 25th.

sj x
Old Oct 9th 2006, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
Well we Might be able to make the 4th our leaving party is the day before so the 4th should be ok

Billy & Vicki
Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:26 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
Guys, really glad its a reschedule, i've got an engadment party on friday night so means i can have a drink and not worry about meeting you guys with a horiffic hangover. 4th nov sounds good to me. Mags you booked your flights yet? ours booked for november 25th.

sj x
That's really exciting SJ. Can't wait to hear all your news when we see you. Who are you flying with? Who's doing your shipping? Got Sandra's email address for you. Will pm it to you.

Gill
Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:27 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
Well we Might be able to make the 4th our leaving party is the day before so the 4th should be ok

Billy & Vicki
That's great news guys. Will be good to finaly meet up with you both before you head off.

Gill
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by herrchook
I "think" I can do the 4th. We're visiting friend in Ayr the day before and staying overnight so could get OH to drop me off in Glasgow on the way home. Shouldn't be a problem.

Margaret, what kind of numbers are we looking at? Should be we reserving a space somewhere if there's gonna be a few?

Gill

Count us in too if thats OK. Dont know anyone, but would like to meet up with you all.
Claire
Old Oct 10th 2006, 10:45 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

We would def make the 4th so count us in if theres any tables needing reserved anywhere.
Like a few others,we dont know anyone either but we better get used to it!
Looks like we're heading out just before xmas or more than likely just after new year.

Roll On!

Brian and Julie
Old Oct 11th 2006, 9:30 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
We would def make the 4th so count us in if theres any tables needing reserved anywhere.
Like a few others,we dont know anyone either but we better get used to it!
Looks like we're heading out just before xmas or more than likely just after new year.
Roll On!
Brian and Julie
Hi all,
Changing date suits me, we have decided to take advantage and go to Blackpool to see the illuminations, was talking to my son about them and 3yr old was very curious, but I couldn't explain it to her. I then realised if we go to Oz next year she won't have seen them :scared: and the illuminations are a must at least once in a childs life.
Not sure if I can make any of those dates yet as in middle of writing my Dissertation :scared: :scared: but will know nearer the time so keep me posted.
Andrea
xx
Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:10 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

I'm destined not to get to a meet!! We are having our leaving party (1 of many) on the 4th.

Fiona
Old Oct 13th 2006, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fionast
I'm destined not to get to a meet!! We are having our leaving party (1 of many) on the 4th.

Fiona
Hi
Just found this! Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make the 4th Nov either as have got a work night out.
How typical ... nights out for me are like buses!!
Don't see any for ages .. (and I mean ages!) .. then 2 come along at the same time!!
Alison
Old Oct 13th 2006, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if there is a Glasgow drink up - I lost track with some of the posts. I've just arrived in Glasgow (Fri 13th Oct) for 2 weeks on business - over from Melbourne. Would be happy to meet up with any folks in Glasgow for a wee pint or two and give any help, advice, feedback on Aus generally or Melbourne in particular.

Cheers,
Col

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.