Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scots going to Oz

Scots going to Oz

Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:35 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scots going to Oz

Evening Andrea, got you pm.

14th or 15th is good for me Sounds like a plan
Old Sep 30th 2006, 8:55 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Evening Andrea, got you pm.

14th or 15th is good for me Sounds like a plan
Next question for all then which is better sat 14th or sun 15th and what time.

For me sat 14th better as sunday is a lazy day as for time how about 2pm?
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Andrea, is it a partner meet up?

sj
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:56 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
Andrea, is it a partner meet up?

sj
Think its just whoever turns up I don't mind. Don't think my hubby be there as to much hassle to organise a daytime babysitter. But if the men want to come then let them....they can pay for your Don't know what others think!! as I say I'm not fussed either way...what does everybody else think are the men tagging along???
Andrea
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:05 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by acbh2
Think its just whoever turns up I don't mind. Don't think my hubby be there as to much hassle to organise a daytime babysitter. But if the men want to come then let them....they can pay for your Don't know what others think!! as I say I'm not fussed either way...what does everybody else think are the men tagging along???
Andrea
If its a wummins nite i'll give it a miss as i'll have no one to take to the loo for a chat!

I hope there are a couple of your better halves going as we would fancy it,unless im working

Brido + Julie
Old Sep 30th 2006, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all, I would say ALL welcome, with or without partners .

Also don't be shy if your doing it alone

Anyone got any venues in mind, last time we went to the Walkabout in Glasgow, which is handy for the bus station
Old Sep 30th 2006, 6:23 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Hello all, I would say ALL welcome, with or without partners .

Also don't be shy if your doing it alone

Anyone got any venues in mind, last time we went to the Walkabout in Glasgow, which is handy for the bus station
I'll be on my own as babysitters are thin on the ground. Walkabout was good, so was Counting House (for those who remember January - God Margaret, there's just the two of us and Stella left from that motley crew). Waxy O'Connors is good too, just got to be sure we know which bar to go to or we could all miss each other

Gill
Old Sep 30th 2006, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by herrchook
I'll be on my own as babysitters are thin on the ground. Walkabout was good, so was Counting House (for those who remember January - God Margaret, there's just the two of us and Stella left from that motley crew). Waxy O'Connors is good too, just got to be sure we know which bar to go to or we could all miss each other

Gill

Doesn't time fly Must admit, I've thoroughly enjoyed my tour of meets we've ad some laarrfs

Am in the same boat as you regarding the sitters. Although teen is technically old enough to look after her sister, i would dread to think what i would go home to

Last edited by Margaret3; Sep 30th 2006 at 6:33 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 6:44 pm
Sunny Sydney

Doesn't time fly Must admit, I've thoroughly enjoyed my tour of meets we've ad some laarrfs

Am in the same boat as you regarding the sitters. Although teen is technically old enough to look after her sister, i would dread to think what i would go home to
lol, she'd have her brainwashed that Australia is some kind of purgatory
Old Sep 30th 2006, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

lol,

same here, will prob need thomas to watch the girls.

sj
Old Sep 30th 2006, 7:39 pm
Banned

Walkabout fine by me don't know many places in Glasgow, we could meet here and move on if peeps want to! Are we gona meet about 2pm on sat 14th? I'll be there unless my gym workout kills me first
Andrea
xx
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

will be there rota permitting, will have a look tomorrow night when I'm back in at work. If I can come Mags I'll meet you at the bus station - at least I know who to approach this time For those who haven't met anyone else before, you'll soon get used to accosting complete strangers
Old Oct 1st 2006, 5:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sorchar
will be there rota permitting, will have a look tomorrow night when I'm back in at work. If I can come Mags I'll meet you at the bus station - at least I know who to approach this time For those who haven't met anyone else before, you'll soon get used to accosting complete strangers

Where ya been hiding then did you get me Pm's
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

Would love to come to the meet up but will have to wait to you all land in Oz then we can have the Scottish Lassies days ooot reunion, different cities for different meets, what do you think?
Karen
Old Oct 6th 2006, 9:58 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karen and Iain
Would love to come to the meet up but will have to wait to you all land in Oz then we can have the Scottish Lassies days ooot reunion, different cities for different meets, what do you think?
Karen

Hi Karen,

Got your PM but been a bit snowed under....sorry. I think a Scottish Lassies Reunion sounds spot on. Would be such a laugh. Hope all's well with you guys in Perth.

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.