Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scots going to Oz

Scots going to Oz

Old Sep 4th 2006, 1:17 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scots going to Oz

Hi all,
was just wondering if there are any scots or anyone who can be bothered travelling to Scotland who are going to Oz (anywhere) who would like to meet up say at the beginning of October! Glasgow or Edinburgh may well be a good place but thats just my opinion. It could be just an adult meet with a few beers or could bring kids, though this may be harder as winter is drawing in anyhow suggestions and dates just throw them on the thread and we'll see if theres enough interests i.e. me and one other person
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 4th 2006, 1:30 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scots going to Oz

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi all,
was just wondering if there are any scots or anyone who can be bothered travelling to Scotland who are going to Oz (anywhere) who would like to meet up say at the beginning of October! Glasgow or Edinburgh may well be a good place but thats just my opinion. It could be just an adult meet with a few beers or could bring kids, though this may be harder as winter is drawing in anyhow suggestions and dates just throw them on the thread and we'll see if theres enough interests i.e. me and one other person
Andrea
xx
Always up for a meet Andrea

Gill
Old Sep 4th 2006, 1:37 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Always up for a meet Andrea

Gill
Well Gill looks like thats us got a meet just need to encourage more people! come on you know you want to, it will be a respectable cup of tea and a scone

Yeh right not bloody likely! more like and so if your up for it don't be shy we won't bite. Will give my mobile out this time as last time sat like Billy no mates was nerve wracking
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:11 pm
Banned

Right come on you scots there must be someone crazy enough to come to a pub and meet some strangers Promise will be on best behaviour. Its a chance to catch up with people in same position and of course have a or 2, or water if your a rare Scots tee totaller.
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:27 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

OK ladies, a few of us are long overdue a meet up. I'm definately in. Don't care where or when.

Who' up for it then?
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me, me, me I fancy Glasgow again if that's ok with peeps, only will make sure i get the last bus this time
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:32 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Me, me, me I fancy Glasgow again if that's ok with peeps, only will make sure i get the last bus this time
Glasgow's good with me too.

Anyone else?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:17 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Glasgow's good with me too.

Anyone else?

ME!!!! Ooops I can't em here!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:24 pm
Banned

I'm in and Glasgows good for me sooner the better apart from wend 7/8 october as I can't make that
A
xx
Old Sep 27th 2006, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
Glasgow may be ok for us have to be quick though we are away on the 7th november

Vicki & Billy
Old Sep 27th 2006, 4:43 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by billy0911
we are away on the 7th november

Vicki & Billy
OMG when did that happen?? Just seems like yesterday you were still waiting.

How's it all going?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Ladies dont even need to ask, you know iam up for it, just let me know where and when. long overdue.

sarah-jayne
Old Sep 27th 2006, 9:13 pm
Banned

What dates suit people then? as I see it we have:

sat/sun 14th/15th oct,
sat/sun 21st/22nd oct
sat/sun 28th/29th oct

Especially as Vicki & Billy are off the week after this. I can do any of these days at any time so what do others think.
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 27th 2006, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by acbh2
What dates suit people then? as I see it we have:

sat/sun 14th/15th oct,
sat/sun 21st/22nd oct
sat/sun 28th/29th oct

Especially as Vicki & Billy are off the week after this. I can do any of these days at any time so what do others think.
Andrea
xx
prob 14th /15th october suits me best, got an engadement party on fri 13th, and hen do on 21st oct and wedding on 28th oct.

sj x
Old Sep 27th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
prob 14th /15th october suits me best, got an engadement party on fri 13th, and hen do on 21st oct and wedding on 28th oct.

sj x
Hi
Like everyone else things happening and party's to go to but i will check what's free and post tomorrow

Vicki & Billy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.