Reload this Page >

Northern Beaches/Sydney Meetup.

Northern Beaches/Sydney Meetup.

Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:34 am
Just Joined

Annie get your gun is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Northern Beaches/Sydney Meetup.

Hiya,

Been in OZ since Jan enjoying every minute of it,just need to meet some new people.Working part time in Childcare so have sometime on my hands to meetup.Have 18month old son who is in Childcare locally at WARRINGAH MALL.

Would love to hear from anyone who would be willing to meetup locally for a coffe and a chat...

Annie
Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:17 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Northern Beaches/Sydney Meetup.

Originally Posted by Annie get your gun
Hiya,

Been in OZ since Jan enjoying every minute of it,just need to meet some new people.Working part time in Childcare so have sometime on my hands to meetup.Have 18month old son who is in Childcare locally at WARRINGAH MALL.

Would love to hear from anyone who would be willing to meetup locally for a coffe and a chat...

Annie
Hi Annie,

Welcome to the forum and the northern beaches - great isn't it?
Just thought I'd give your thread a bump.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

tartancarly will become famous soon enoughtartancarly will become famous soon enough

Hiya,

Annie

We will be in Aussie in 10 weeks. We will be living in Central Coast when we first arrive. We have a 21mth old son. Would love to meet up after our arrival.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 12:36 pm
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Hiya,

Annie
Hi Annie,

Have just arrived in Sydney 3 days ago and have a 14 month old daughter and would be keen to meet up. We are currently at Milsons Point for 4 weeks then looking to live in the Harbord/Queenscliff/Manly area (as have childcare sorted out for the little lovely in that area) - is this close enough to meet up? (Haven't got my geography sorted out yet!). Feel free to pm me and we can sort something out - will have to be in a couple of weeks as need to get all officially things dealt with first.

On a related note there is another recent thread started by Ian12 about a Sydney meet so keep an eye out for that as well.

Paula.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,

Annie
Annie,

Priavtely email me your email address and I will put you on the Sydeny meet list. We are in Davidson near Frenchs Forest and there are a few of us around this area. Good luck Ian12
Old Apr 19th 2006, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian12
Annie,

Priavtely email me your email address and I will put you on the Sydeny meet list. We are in Davidson near Frenchs Forest and there are a few of us around this area. Good luck Ian12

Anyone else up for a meet in Sydney - so far we have about six but we need a few more. We normally do an afternoon BBQ so that kids can come too.

Cheers
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tartancarly
We will be in Aussie in 10 weeks. We will be living in Central Coast when we first arrive. We have a 21mth old son. Would love to meet up after our arrival.

Where on the coast will you be, we're in Kariong, Gosford.

Been here since Jan so would like to meet a few people, and its not far down to the beaches.
Old Apr 30th 2006, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

tartancarly will become famous soon enoughtartancarly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by si.young
Where on the coast will you be, we're in Kariong, Gosford.

Been here since Jan so would like to meet a few people, and its not far down to the beaches.

We will be living in Matcham, Central Coast.
Old Apr 30th 2006, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tartancarly
We will be living in Matcham, Central Coast.
Well I can only say to you that you have chosen a good place to settle, the coast is a beautiful place to live, there are loads of great, and i mean great beaches, good shopping (check out Erina Fair), and its not far from the hunter region. We love it, life is good.

Good luck

Old Apr 30th 2006, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=si.young]Well I can only say to you that you have chosen a good place to settle, the coast is a beautiful place to live, there are loads of great, and i mean great beaches, good shopping (check out Erina Fair), and its not far from the hunter region. We love it, life is good.

Good luck

Yeah, I know it is beautiful. Never lived there though. My family do. I lived in the heart of Sydney before. The Hunter Valley, excellent. Loved the Wine tours.
Old Apr 30th 2006, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sutherland - til we find a house with a nice kitchen! Oh, even better - found one with a nice pool.
Mr. Ee will become famous soon enoughMr. Ee will become famous soon enough

Hi

We are in Sutherland - just below Sydney - so let us know when you are meeting up and we'll try to be there.

Mr Ee. and Family
Old Apr 30th 2006, 11:35 am
Just Joined

Annie get your gun is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Northern Beaches/Sydney Meetup.

Originally Posted by Mr. Ee
Hi

We are in Sutherland - just below Sydney - so let us know when you are meeting up and we'll try to be there.

Mr Ee. and Family
Hi keep an eye out for ian12 post as he has a poll going for the next sydney meet..We will be there

Rgds Annie
Old Apr 30th 2006, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Meet in Sydney will be on Sunday May 27 from 1pm on Balmoral Beach near the sailing club. Bring a bottle and a pic nic. Kids always welcome. If you would like my phone number please private message me.
Looking forward to wellcoming the new folk.
Ian

Hi keep an eye out for ian12 post as he has a poll going for the next sydney meet..We will be there

Rgds Annie
Old May 2nd 2006, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian12
The Meet in Sydney will be on Sunday May 27 from 1pm on Balmoral Beach near the sailing club. Bring a bottle and a pic nic. Kids always welcome. If you would like my phone number please private message me.
Looking forward to wellcoming the new folk.
Ian

Ah Ha - I found it!!!!......but.....the 27th is a Saturday.......so is it Saturday 27th (no thank you....) or Sunday 28th (yes please)

Rudi
Old May 4th 2006, 2:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Ian, he is having a chaotic night I think

Sooooo, the Sydney meet is on SATURDAY 27th May, and if anyone wants to contact him about it, pm him! If you wonder how I know this, its cos I keep having to sort his posts out for him! Pity I can't get to Sydney that day, I'd love to meet you and your family, Ian - maybe one day

Now back to doing my Ab Fab impression and waving the wine bottle around.....

------------------
And on a totally unrelated point - I see we now have smilies on the Meets forum - big thanks for Sue, who has actioned it after I asked her last week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.