Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

KelvinandVanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Two great minds think alike! must of been sending that at the same time Other than that theres a parrot around
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Hi all

Would love to meet up with you all on 16th but have my 11 month old's christening. rying to see if I can get rid of everyone by 3pm so we can join you guys.
Hi Nic. Would be good to meet you but may not happen this time.
Maybe we can make the next one if we don't get there.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried the Queen Elenor, being refubed this week no kids play areas and they won't accept bookings, and she said it will be the same at Lakeside and billing as they are run by the same people

Mandy
Old Sep 9th 2007, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

How about we just turn up
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
How about we just turn up
Where? If possible I would really like there to be a play area as Rebecca will be very hard work without one!!! Sorry to sound selfish!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

ok just a thourght why not try the quays at billing its on the way to billing aquadrome got indoor play area upstairs quite a big place for kids we are near we can pop in there and try and reserve an area if wanted

Ann
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Give it a go Ann I'm not too hot on the pubs actually in Northampton.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Where? If possible I would really like there to be a play area as Rebecca will be very hard work without one!!! Sorry to sound selfish!
Don't worry we will try and get a pub with a play area, I remember what is was like with little 'uns

Mandy
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Garson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mumfords
ok just a thourght why not try the quays at billing its on the way to billing aquadrome got indoor play area upstairs quite a big place for kids we are near we can pop in there and try and reserve an area if wanted

Ann

Fine with us,
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rang the Turnkpike up at Harpole (just outside northampton) and although they cannot put room aside for us they said it is usually their quite time after 3pm so it would be fine.

How did you get on Ann?

Mandy
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Rang the Turnkpike up at Harpole (just outside northampton) and although they cannot put room aside for us they said it is usually their quite time after 3pm so it would be fine.

How did you get on Ann?

Mandy
HI,have u come up with anything yet,Wolverton mill in mk gt big outdoor area but prob too close to mk
OH yes i want to come but not sure i can get back from bham by 3 but im gonna try.Fiona
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

We can't come!!! My parents have decided to visit for the day and won't have gone by then. No way will they come with us (Dad has ME so wouldn't cope).

Will someone please take a camera and post some piccies?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
We can't come!!! My parents have decided to visit for the day and won't have gone by then. No way will they come with us (Dad has ME so wouldn't cope).

Will someone please take a camera and post some piccies?
Aw that's a shame If the do go early .... you never know!

Mandy
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Sorry for a late reply I have just popped into the Quays no bookings just turn up But advised it quite around that time

It has a play area for kids but its away(upsatirs) from the main eating area so....

We just need to make a decision so is a risk it and go back to the original choice the Navigation, The Quays or The Turnpike at Harpole (outside play area only)

Ann
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mumfords
Sorry for a late reply I have just popped into the Quays no bookings just turn up But advised it quite around that time

It has a play area for kids but its away(upsatirs) from the main eating area so....

We just need to make a decision so is a risk it and go back to the original choice the Navigation, The Quays or The Turnpike at Harpole (outside play area only)

Ann
im happy with any of the above. sold car tonight thou. so i might be struggling. we try and borrow a car.
tony

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.