Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
You're welcome !!! Good at least we can get you moving .........
We got our ploice checks back yesterday, we did them again to give us more time , Meds on Thurs so fingers crossed!! :scared: Then hopefully that will be that !
Hooray !!
Jane xxx
Good luck for thursday please let us know how you get on .

Also are there gonna be anymore kids or teenagers coming to the meet?
Can,t wait to see you all again we,ll all have a right good knees up
I'll probably end up super merry !!
Tracey wants to know if the Police can certify and witness copies of docs for TRA and Visa app's
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:26 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teejay66
Good luck for thursday please let us know how you get on .

Can,t wait to see you all again we,ll all have a right good knees up
I'll probably end up super merry !!
Tracey wants to know if the Police can certify and witness copies of docs for TRA and Visa app's

Hi Guys,
We have a few coming and hopfully it'll build as the time gets nearer, The rooms at the premier lodge sleep 4 so you can easily stay ....... ah go on
J x
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I've tried to get out two to come, but they won't entertain it on the grounds their parents will be FAR TOO EMBARRASING! ...

Also undecided as to whether to book a room at the place or not.

Is anyone else staying over?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
We have a few coming and hopfully it'll build as the time gets nearer, The rooms at the premier lodge sleep 4 so you can easily stay ....... ah go on
J x
What are you like lol. I don't want to commit until i know if Danni is working. Don't want you to get disappointed
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:35 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

What are you like lol. I don't want to commit until i know if Danni is working. Don't want you to get disappointed
Tell er she can't coz we are 'entertaining'
J
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

If I get my way we will be stopping more than likely without Danni.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:38 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

If I get my way we will be stopping more than likely without Danni.

Thats it put ya foot down with a firm hand lol Is she there ??
J
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Thats it put ya foot down with a firm hand lol Is she there ??
J
No she is in her room. She will cause a fit if she has to stay at her nans, she would rather stay on her own at home over my dead body. She had aparty last new year big mistake and there was only 4 of them.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:46 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

No she is in her room. She will cause a fit if she has to stay at her nans, she would rather stay on her own at home over my dead body. She had aparty last new year big mistake and there was only 4 of them.
Bless er !!! wern't you ever young ???
Is she still with the boyfriend ? he can stay in your room too (cozy) :scared:
J lol
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

he can stay in your room too (cozy) :scared:
J lol
Terrible Jane, just terrible! ...lol

Just remember you have it all to come! ...

Ok, BB live on E4

Night night ... lol
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:57 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Terrible Jane, just terrible! ...lol

Just remember you have it all to come! ...

Ok, BB live on E4

Night night ... lol
I Know ....... I am not letting them out Plus the poor boyfriend/girlfriend will have to deal with me :scared: lol
We going to retire now too
Cya Friday Booooooooooo!!!!!! LOL
Jane x
Old Jan 8th 2006, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bless er !!! wern't you ever young ???
Is she still with the boyfriend ? he can stay in your room too (cozy) :scared:
J lol
Boyfriend is history !!! She dumped him the nite of the last meet but thats another story
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:02 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Boyfriend is history !!! She dumped him the nite of the last meet but thats another story
Morning
You can fill me in when we see you. I am looking forward to it, Paul and I are going to celeb Big Brother on Friday so we can tell you all about it when we see you all.
Jane x
Old Jan 9th 2006, 1:39 pm
Account Closed

Paul and I are going to celeb Big Brother on Friday so we can tell you all about it when we see you all.
Jane x
Sorry Jane, I've found out now! ...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=314
Old Jan 9th 2006, 3:23 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Sorry Jane, I've found out now! ...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=314

But it IS real !!!!LOL
Jane x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.