Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:36 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
absolutely !!!! what has happened to everyone ???
Jane x
Dunno, even Ben's on the missing list! ...

For a change! ...
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Hope you are all not asleep !!!!!!!! would love to know who is coming all welcome
Jane x

P.S 11 days till our Medicals :scared:

Hi Jane

Just wanted to say good luck with your meds didn't realise it was so soon.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

absolutely !!!! what has happened to everyone ???
Jane x
Hi Jane, we're still here in MK, waiting patiently(?!!!)
Love to see you all this time, just let us know where and when.

P.S. Good luck with the meds.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:29 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Hi Jane

Just wanted to say good luck with your meds didn't realise it was so soon.

Thanks Suzy !
its a real shame you can't make this meet I was hoping to see you again will liase with you next time so i can work around your shifts.
Hows your application coming ?
J x
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:37 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bookie
Hi Jane, we're still here in MK, waiting patiently(?!!!)
Love to see you all this time, just let us know where and when.

P.S. Good luck with the meds.
Hi,
Glad you will make it ..... think we are going to book a seperate room at the crossroads in weedon..... spoke to them tonight and although there is no play area we can take kids play stuff with us and they can have thier own area....... also it is attached to a travel inn so if anyone wants to stay it is ideal
I know what you mean about the wait ..... its awful eh
Jane x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:48 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Dunno, even Ben's on the missing list! ...

For a change! ...

HI Paul
I know ....... Where is he ???????
Not sure who else is coming !!!!!!!!! think only about 4/5 sets of people this time
Jane x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:53 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

HI Paul
I know ....... Where is he ???????
Not sure who else is coming !!!!!!!!! think only about 4/5 sets of people this time
Jane x
Hi Jane

Not been on much over christmas, had to join the queue for the computer

However, it appears to be mine, all mine again

Not sure about the meet yet as a lot of the weekends are already planned out (garage clearing, car boot sales, kitchen painting etc) but will have a word with him indoors and see what he thinks.

Shirley
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:11 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hi Jane

Not been on much over christmas, had to join the queue for the computer

However, it appears to be mine, all mine again

Not sure about the meet yet as a lot of the weekends are already planned out (garage clearing, car boot sales, kitchen painting etc) but will have a word with him indoors and see what he thinks.

Shirley
Hi Shirley,
Just got your pm thanks, glad you are keeping busy !!! I really hope you will come to the meet its closer for you this time and it would be sooooo good to see you again and catch up.
Jane x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Hope you are all not asleep !!!!!!!! would love to know who is coming all welcome
Jane x

P.S 11 days till our Medicals :scared:

Of course we will be there Phil wouldn't miss out on a few with his drinking buddy. Besides I need someone to kick his arse into gear can't seem to get him motivated to get the flaming TRA finished. Jane its up to you.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:48 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by teejay66
Of course we will be there Phil wouldn't miss out on a few with his drinking buddy. Besides I need someone to kick his arse into gear can't seem to get him motivated to get the flaming TRA finished. Jane its up to you.

Fantastic!!!
Consider it done !!!! I want you there for xmas 2006 tell him I said shift it !!
Why don't you stay over ?? The Pub is also a premier lodge place and has family rooms also the food is lovely if you fancy eating ...... We will have had our meds by then so will be able to eat !!! drink !!! and be very merry :scared:
Jane xx
I am soooooo happy you guys are coming really looking forward to seeing you.
Jane xx
Old Jan 5th 2006, 3:27 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

OK
for anyone wanting to stay It is The Crossroads Hotel Weedon we have a room booked which is just for the British Expats people in the Pub bit
We will be there at 3pm onwards and if you want to eat the food is great.
the phone number is : 01327 340354
Russ and I will take some games and pens and paper for the kids plus ours have Gameboys so they can keep occupied
C U all there
Jane xx
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:21 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

You sure it's not the Corssroads Motel? The walls won't fall down will they?

And has Ben fallen off the face of the Earth? Not seen hide nor hair of him in weeks?

Still not 100% sure if we are going, but I am sure I will need a break from these b***dy boxes by then.

Shirley
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:43 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by ub40fan
You sure it's not the Corssroads Motel? The walls won't fall down will they?

And has Ben fallen off the face of the Earth? Not seen hide nor hair of him in weeks?

Still not 100% sure if we are going, but I am sure I will need a break from these b***dy boxes by then.

Shirley
LOL

Yes I know last I heard his TRA had gone to Oz but not heard from him since have sent him a pm but no reply
I hope you can make it .... Its not too far from you only down th A5 plus it'l be good for all the kids to see eachother again
AND it'll give you a break from ya boxes
Jane xx
Old Jan 7th 2006, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic!!!
Consider it done !!!! I want you there for xmas 2006 tell him I said shift it !!
Why don't you stay over ?? The Pub is also a premier lodge place and has family rooms also the food is lovely if you fancy eating ...... We will have had our meds by then so will be able to eat !!! drink !!! and be very merry :scared:
Jane xx
I am soooooo happy you guys are coming really looking forward to seeing you.
Jane xx
It worked thanks

We have been doing the TRA for the last 2 days and they are already to go once we get the photocopies certified by a solicitor next week. Thanks Jane I owe you a very large glass of . At least we are getting somewhere now.

Cheers Tracey
Old Jan 7th 2006, 4:02 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by teejay66
It worked thanks

We have been doing the TRA for the last 2 days and they are already to go once we get the photocopies certified by a solicitor next week. Thanks Jane I owe you a very large glass of . At least we are getting somewhere now.

Cheers Tracey
You're welcome !!! Good at least we can get you moving .........
We got our ploice checks back yesterday, we did them again to give us more time , Meds on Thurs so fingers crossed!! :scared: Then hopefully that will be that !
Hooray !!
Jane xxx

Last edited by Jane and Russ Middleton; Jan 7th 2006 at 4:16 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.