Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Dec 24th 2005, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi all,
well I am at it again !!! who is interested in meeting up on Jan 28th ??? the more the merrier.
It will be good to catch up and find out how everyone enjoyed thier hopefully last Christmas here and to update on progress
Jane xxxx

Hi Jane

Hope to be there, again it will depend if Sara is working on 28th.

Are you planning the same venue?

Have a good christmas and try not to worry too much about the meds.

Graham & Sara
Old Dec 24th 2005, 10:10 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Jane

Hope to be there, again it will depend if Sara is working on 28th.

Are you planning the same venue?

Have a good christmas and try not to worry too much about the meds.

Graham & Sara
Hi guys,
Bless ya, we will have a great xmas .... hoping it'll be our last here !! We definately hope to see you there think we are trying another venue but will keep you all updated
Jane xxx
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:20 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

HI all
Just wanted to wish you all the best and hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and to also wish you all the best in all your new ventures in 2006 !!!
So who else is up for the meet up on 28th
Jane xx
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

HI all
Just wanted to wish you all the best and hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and to also wish you all the best in all your new ventures in 2006 !!!
So who else is up for the meet up on 28th
Jane xx
[COLOR=Black]Hi Jane
hope you and russ had a good xmas .
I will look at the date and get back to you but i'm sure it'll be fine, you know me don't like to miss out on few beers and a chat
will catch up soon cheers Phil
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:33 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by teejay66
[COLOR=Black]Hi Jane
hope you and russ had a good xmas .
I will look at the date and get back to you but i'm sure it'll be fine, you know me don't like to miss out on few beers and a chat
will catch up soon cheers Phil

Hope you can will be great... (and its a Saturday!!!! :scared: ) so far its us, you, Paul and maybe Gravyman(Graham and Sara) so will need to keep this thread going
Jane xx
Old Dec 29th 2005, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

jwlms will become famous soon enough

Hope you can will be great... (and its a Saturday!!!! :scared: ) so far its us, you, Paul and maybe Gravyman(Graham and Sara) so will need to keep this thread going
Jane xx
Hi Jane,

Sorry to gatecrash the party, me and the good lady wife are planning to come along. Do you know where it will be ?

Jason
Old Dec 29th 2005, 10:34 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by jwlms
Hi Jane,

Sorry to gatecrash the party, me and the good lady wife are planning to come along. Do you know where it will be ?

Jason
Hi Jason,
it will be great to meet you I will look into a venue next wwek and will pop it on here as soon as I sort one
Happy New Year to you
Jane
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Hi Jason,
it will be great to meet you I will look into a venue next wwek and will pop it on here as soon as I sort one
Happy New Year to you
Jane
And to you.

Here's hoping you all get everything you want for in 2006.

J
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:51 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

And to you.

Here's hoping you all get everything you want for in 2006.

J
HI Jason,
Well ALL I want in 2006 is............. a visa !! to sell house, cars furniture and find a home for my old cat !!!! Not much eh
Jane
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

HI Jason,
Well ALL I want in 2006 is............. a visa !! to sell house, cars furniture and find a home for my old cat !!!! Not much eh
Jane
Your wishlist seems very reasonable if you ask me !

When you get your VISA where are you planning to go in Aus ?

J
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:05 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Your wishlist seems very reasonable if you ask me !

When you get your VISA where are you planning to go in Aus ?

J
we are hoping to go to either Sunshine or Gold coast, we had a look around Gold coast and liked it as there is plenty of work for Hubby (chef) so didn't really look at Sunshine coast so when we go we plan to have a good look there before we make a definate decision
what about you ??? Oh and we plan to go around June July time ...... I hope
Jane
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

we are hoping to go to either Sunshine or Gold coast, we had a look around Gold coast and liked it as there is plenty of work for Hubby (chef) so didn't really look at Sunshine coast so when we go we plan to have a good look there before we make a definate decision
what about you ??? Oh and we plan to go around June July time ...... I hope
Jane
We're off to Melbourne in 5 weeks time !

We had a look at Brisbane (twice in fact!) but decided their summers were going to be a bit too much for a poor little pom like myself! Also jobs prospects look better in Melbourne (bigger place, likely to be more jobs is my thinking!). Also I'm mad on sports, so Melbourne just suited us more in many ways.

J
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:01 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Hi all,
Hope you are all not asleep !!!!!!!! would love to know who is coming all welcome
Jane x

P.S 11 days till our Medicals :scared:
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

would love to know who is coming
Do I need to answer? ...
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:30 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Do I need to answer? ...

absolutely !!!! what has happened to everyone ???
Jane x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.