Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:45 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Gravyman

Hope that's the last of your bad OMG's!

Have sent you some karma!

Jane and Russ I've sent you a text. You must be VERY happy peeps today, big grins all round?

Sara

Massive Grins mate can't believe it !!!!!! fantastic. Russ just gone out to get champers !!!!! he wanted a drink last but I just didn't fancy 1 not sure why lol
Elliott is off 2day not feeling too well and he is quite pleased too which is a pleasant surprise
Jane xxx
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:48 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jwlms
Jane

Congratulations, I bet you are estatic. You can start making definite plans now, it must be such a relief!

Anyhow, we would like to thank you very much for organising and hosting the get-together, it was fab meeting all you guys, you really are a great bunch of people - we're just sorry we didn't get round to more people (the kids and our stomachs put pay to that!!!). So remember whenever you're in Melbourne, please pay us a visit it would be great to meet you all again.

Guys, I need some karma, urgently!!!!

We have had a nightmare week (not the thing you need just before you leave!!!)

1) We found out on Tuesday our garage conversion had been done without permission and so the council may want a 5ft hole dug at the front of the conversion to inspect the foundations!

2) Central Heating system packed up on Friday, leaving our 3 house viewings on Saturday to be done in the freezing cold!

3) Our expansion tank in the loft overflowed into the garden just as the viewings started!

These things only happen in 3's i hear you say.... WRONG!!!!

4) Because our central heating was broken, we put our gas fire on when we got home on Saturday night. It was only when I walked past the lounge that I noticed that the fire was burning much more strongly than normal, one of our kids had pushed something combustable in it and it was now on fire!!!! Thankfully after about 5-10 minutes it put itself out but our lounge was left with smoke and soot all over it !!!!!!

Please not a number 5!!!!!

Please send me some VB's (Virtual Beers!)
and some much needed karma!

Love and hugs to all

Jason

Hugs and big K sent your way OMG you really have had a torrid time Good luck guys fro tom I can see us popping to Melbourne in a few months so will defo see you then
Good luck
Jane xxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jwlms
Jane

Congratulations, I bet you are estatic. You can start making definite plans now, it must be such a relief!

Anyhow, we would like to thank you very much for organising and hosting the get-together, it was fab meeting all you guys, you really are a great bunch of people - we're just sorry we didn't get round to more people (the kids and our stomachs put pay to that!!!). So remember whenever you're in Melbourne, please pay us a visit it would be great to meet you all again.

Guys, I need some karma, urgently!!!!

We have had a nightmare week (not the thing you need just before you leave!!!)

1) We found out on Tuesday our garage conversion had been done without permission and so the council may want a 5ft hole dug at the front of the conversion to inspect the foundations!

2) Central Heating system packed up on Friday, leaving our 3 house viewings on Saturday to be done in the freezing cold!

3) Our expansion tank in the loft overflowed into the garden just as the viewings started!

These things only happen in 3's i hear you say.... WRONG!!!!

4) Because our central heating was broken, we put our gas fire on when we got home on Saturday night. It was only when I walked past the lounge that I noticed that the fire was burning much more strongly than normal, one of our kids had pushed something combustable in it and it was now on fire!!!! Thankfully after about 5-10 minutes it put itself out but our lounge was left with smoke and soot all over it !!!!!!

Please not a number 5!!!!!

Please send me some VB's (Virtual Beers!)
and some much needed karma!

Love and hugs to all

Jason
Oh Jason,

Vics xxx
Old Jan 30th 2006, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vic&jase
Oh Jason,

Vics xxx
I've got to get off here , i recon i'm gonna need theropy before to long lol

Gonna get back to work !!!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
I would like to organise another meet, so i can flash at you all, no ladies not like that, i would like to flash my PR VISA, granted today 30th Jan, got till 4th jan 2007 to get there, all round ours for christmas dinner is it, or shall we hit the beach?

Jane and Russ
Weh Hey fantastic news! Well done!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hugs and big K sent your way OMG you really have had a torrid time Good luck guys fro tom I can see us popping to Melbourne in a few months so will defo see you then
Good luck
Jane xxxxxxxxx
Hey Russ !! Spurs to win !!
Shall we have a wager ???
No ,........ don't waste ur money !!!
Phil
He he he he LOL LOL !!

No we'll have a on it !!

Well done for getting ur visa guys xxxxx