Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North West Meet???

North West Meet???

Old Dec 1st 2006, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North West Meet???

Originally Posted by alkristensen
did you know wendy doesnt exist, lol

has anyone seen her?

It has been said that dave isnt even going thru the visa process and just hangs out at expats meets, LOL

hope she and the kids can make it this time dave.

al.xxx
She does exist!! what are you like al - I spent ages talking to her at the first manchester meet - she is lovely, thats why was asking, missed her at the third one.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:38 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[ .

al.xxx[/QUOTE]

Er...your not going to believe this guys, but she isn't coming to this one (lol).

Basically, we have no family support network on either side and getting a sitter is difficult ( no sympathy please)....still annoyed my mother emmigrated to France last year .....grrrrrrrrrr.

She will however be spotted at the Aussiemove.com event in Denton in January !! ahaaaaaa !

Me again i'm afraid this time.....circumstantial that's all ...for those of you with memories she did go to the owdham one about ayear ago

Dave
Old Dec 1st 2006, 2:55 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

why arent you bringing them all, its a family event

al
Old Dec 1st 2006, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

why arent you bringing them all, its a family event

al
Main reason is the baby sitting problem.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 3:39 pm
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Main reason is the baby sitting problem.
you will ALL be there

if you and the wife and the kids are there then who need to babysit who? i dont get it sorry

al
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

you will ALL be there

if you and the wife and the kids are there then who need to babysit who? i dont get it sorry

al
Hi kids are only young al - he brought them to the first one - so maybe a little too late at night for them to be out.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 3:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Hi kids are only young al - he brought them to the first one - so maybe a little too late at night for them to be out.

May consider bringing my 4yrs old and mrs then , not being snobby, but Manchester a scary place even for adults , i know I go out there some fridays.

Any parking near w/spoons by the way?

Dave
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 3:34 pm
Banned

May consider bringing my 4yrs old and mrs then , not being snobby, but Manchester a scary place even for adults , i know I go out there some fridays.

Dave
I didnt know your child was only 4, but i dont think town will be too busy at that time of night as its afterr shops and before clubs, its not compulsory for everytone to attend its only a few beers and a bite to eat

parking all over town, but if you go down the side of the pub towards oldham road there are a few side streets off oldham st nr dry bar and tib street. or if you dont know the area then its 2 roads behind the pub if you were looking at the front, plenty of ncp carparks round there anyway

al
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 3:37 pm
Account Closed

Smile Re: North West Meet???

I didnt know your child was only 4, but i dont think town will be too busy at that time of night as its afterr shops and before clubs, its not compulsory for everytone to attend its only a few beers and a bite to eat

parking all over town, but if you go down the side of the pub towards oldham road there are a few side streets off oldham st nr dry bar and tib street. or if you dont know the area then its 2 roads behind the pub if you were looking at the front, plenty of ncp carparks round there anyway

al
I want ot attend ...good to talk to others.

See ya there then..
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Dave
we are bringing our kids dave and are parking on newton street. there are parking meters there. x not too far away from witherspoons x
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 1:33 pm
Account Closed

we are bringing our kids dave and are parking on newton street. there are parking meters there. x not too far away from witherspoons x
Cheers Cath

Is it that weatherspoons near the town hall ( with all them rooms) or Picc gardens ?

Dave
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers Cath

Is it that weatherspoons near the town hall ( with all them rooms) or Picc gardens ?

Dave
Picc Gardens one.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:27 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Dave
very good parking in Altrincham and then you could get the metro right into the centre.....in fact i think it stops outside witherspoons
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Issie
very good parking in Altrincham and then you could get the metro right into the centre.....in fact i think it stops outside witherspoons
Cheers Issie - unfortunately that is other side of manchester for us and mindblower. We come into town from the Oldham angle.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 11:03 pm
Banned

Cheers Issie - unfortunately that is other side of manchester for us and mindblower. We come into town from the Oldham angle.
bury metro/tram goes in to town and stops there too

al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.