Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North West Meet???

North West Meet???

Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: North West Meet??? MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE

Originally Posted by True Blue Toffee
Cheers for that - as they say in Oz "no worries". As Everton supporters we're usually the butt of jokes (before anyone else says it )

Is it Saturday 9th or Sunday 10th?

Whoops! Posted on the wrong thread..............
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:37 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by True Blue Toffee
Cheers for that - as they say in Oz "no worries". As Everton supporters we're usually the butt of jokes (before anyone else says it )

Is it Saturday 9th or Sunday 10th?
saturday 9th

al
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all
Default Re: North West Meet???

hi all
i could be intrested for the 9th it would be nice to meet people in the same boat as us we had just passed our TRA half way there!!.
how would we know whos who? look for the corked hat or the everton shirt
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:56 pm
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippie74
hi all
i could be intrested for the 9th it would be nice to meet people in the same boat as us we had just passed our TRA half way there!!.
You are more than half way mate id say 4/5ths, all the rest now is form filling and photocopying. You will find the TRA was your visa, the rest is plain sailing now and will take you an afternoon tops to do all going well

We will work out nearer the time and ill prob pm one of my phone number to peeps attending so you can phone as you get near the pub and find out whwere i/we are

alk
Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Timish alk???? are we staying with 7????
Old Nov 10th 2006, 10:26 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alkristensen
saturday 9th

al
Can you reserve an area for us all to meet?

I met up with the lounge crew a years or so ago in the same pub and we all met at the very bottom of the pub on the left...good night had by all. Lets hope our night is a good one too
Old Nov 10th 2006, 10:27 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Timish alk???? are we staying with 7????
I think it is 7pm Cath
Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Issie
I think it is 7pm Cath
7pm then it is.
If you want to arrive earlier and eat(esopecially if you have kids then do what you like, we are all consenting adults lol.

Rounding up a few now.

Itll gather momentum trhen sa few drop outs and few lastminuters will ppop in but not come so just a normal meet then lol.

Ill try to book the bit at the bottom, ooerrrrrrrr.

al
Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:35 am

7pm then it is.
If you want to arrive earlier and eat(esopecially if you have kids then do what you like, we are all consenting adults lol.

Rounding up a few now.

Itll gather momentum trhen sa few drop outs and few lastminuters will ppop in but not come so just a normal meet then lol.

al
Look forward to it Al.........

Lets hope we can get a few more interested in it now
Old Nov 13th 2006, 1:03 am
Banned

your right

im sure people will see it eventually

al
Old Nov 13th 2006, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

7pm then it is.

Rounding up a few now.

al
al, I am working that day...I happen to work in the city centre, but if it helps I finish at 5 and could wander up and save as much of an area as poss??? other half will probably meet me from work that day rather than me driving home, walking through the door and going straight back out. really not worth the trip home for me. x
Old Nov 13th 2006, 11:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
al, I am working that day...I happen to work in the city centre, but if it helps I finish at 5 and could wander up and save as much of an area as poss??? other half will probably meet me from work that day rather than me driving home, walking through the door and going straight back out. really not worth the trip home for me. x
perect, ythatd be great.
ill wear my beige tea cosy hat liked craig davids , lol
#

al
Old Nov 13th 2006, 11:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by chippie74
hi all
dont know, i suppose a few people with a few kids in tow, any suggestions anyone?

i can wear`my beige beanie i suppose.
al
Old Nov 13th 2006, 11:35 pm
Banned

Me too.

Should be sober enough to drink again by then after the derby!!

Remember, any more than one is a meet up, as you will never get round all if there is loads as i found out at the last meet(well it was a meal and after an england worrld cup game, LOL)

al
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

dont know, i suppose a few people with a few kids in tow, any suggestions anyone?

i can wear`my beige beanie i suppose.
al
I have a couple of ozzie flags that can put on the table. Plus I have my big t-shirt from the first manchester meet which has the BE logo on it as well as my avatar and username. Dont mind bringing that sort of stuff to put on the tables.

If someone can bring stickers so that we can put our usernames on. In fact...those sticky gift tags would be fun and will be a little manchester xmas party for us all. what reck folks???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.