Next wales meet

Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by suesk
Sue & Dean +2
Ang & Mark +1
Teryna & Colin
Helen & Mat +2
Nicola & Paul +1
Julie & Martin +1
Paula & Tim +3
Lisa & Nigel +1
Laura & Duncan +3
Sarah & Chris +2
Claire & mum +1
Mandy & OH +1
Diane & Ian
Sharon & Mike +3
Bec & Egghead
Beth & Andrew +4
Sian & Steve +2
Brilliant list Sue ,
well done you for getting us all together
Cant wait, im hopeing my visa will be granted this week- like always- and then i will be really celebrating
Teryna
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bundybell
Brilliant list Sue ,
well done you for getting us all together
Cant wait, im hopeing my visa will be granted this week- like always- and then i will be really celebrating
Teryna
Ill keep my fingers crossed 4 u hun

Suexx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Ill keep my fingers crossed 4 u hun

Suexx
Me too xx
Old Oct 14th 2007, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reedy
Me too xx
Thankyou
Teryna
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

I need some numbers so that the pub can arrange an area for us if anyones interested in coming if you could please let me know Cheers

Suexx
Hi Sue

Obviously we would love to be there but we wil have to wait for you to come out here!!!

Enjoying life here is Caloundra!!!

Speak soon

Sara xxx
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by godfrey family-lets go!
Hi Sue

Obviously we would love to be there but we wil have to wait for you to come out here!!!

Enjoying life here is Caloundra!!!

Speak soon

Sara xxx
Hi Sara

You enjoy sunning yourself in Oz( dont forget the suncream) while us poor buggers enjoy ourselves in gloomy Wales( we will use our brollys).

See u on the otherside soon

Suexx
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Location: Cardiff normally but just moved into rented in Penarth
Mike Sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

HIya Guys,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves prior to the meet on Sun. My name is Sharon, hubby is Mike and we have 3 kids - Steven 16, Bethan 10 & George 8. We recieved our visa 3 weeks ago and flights are booked for Dec 27th - Adelaide bound.

We have got a student visa as I will be studying at Flinders Uni, although hubby is an electrician he has only recently qualified and the same for me, I only graduated uni this year, therefore we could not apply for PR as lack of work experience. Didn't fancy waiting around while we gained necessary experience as the (stroppy) teenager was borderline for wanting to come as it is!!! With the introduction of the new Grad visa as well we are confident of getting PR before our student visa runs out (March 2010).

I hope your all well, and those of you still waiting to hear have some good news soon

Looking forward to meeting you all Sun

Love Sharon
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike Sharon
HIya Guys,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves prior to the meet on Sun. My name is Sharon, hubby is Mike and we have 3 kids - Steven 16, Bethan 10 & George 8. We recieved our visa 3 weeks ago and flights are booked for Dec 27th - Adelaide bound.

We have got a student visa as I will be studying at Flinders Uni, although hubby is an electrician he has only recently qualified and the same for me, I only graduated uni this year, therefore we could not apply for PR as lack of work experience. Didn't fancy waiting around while we gained necessary experience as the (stroppy) teenager was borderline for wanting to come as it is!!! With the introduction of the new Grad visa as well we are confident of getting PR before our student visa runs out (March 2010).

I hope your all well, and those of you still waiting to hear have some good news soon

Love Sharon

Welcome to BE! I see you found your way over from the yellow screen.

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday. We're Adelaide bound too.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

HIya Guys,

Love Sharon
Welcome to BE. Congratulations on your recent visa.

See you sunday

Suexx
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

HIya Guys,

Love Sharon
Welcome, look forward to meeting you. we are heading to QLd and will be one of the few couples without children, ours are adults you see.
we are stillllll waiting for our visa!!!
see you sunday
Teryna
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

THE WHINGING POM WILL WINGE NO MORE[/COLOR][/COLOR]

WE GOT IT, YES REALLY GOT IT!!!
COLOR]
YAHOOOO
IM SO EXCITED I COULD BUST[/SIZE]

MY AGENT SENT AN EMAIL THAT I NEVER RECEIVED THEN BECAUSE SHE HAD NO REPLY SHE RANG AT 6.30 AM AFTER I HAD LEFT FOR WORK MY HUSABAND TOOK THE CALL HE RANG ME JUST AS I WAS PARKING UP TO GO INTO WORK. HALLELULIAH WE ARE FINALLY ON OUR WAY.

only one snag we have to validate by 17th Dec
my agent thinks this is a mistake[meds&pcc one in may]she is going to look into it.
Teryna
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

THE WHINGING POM WILL WINGE NO MORE[/COLOR][/COLOR]
:
WE GOT IT, YES REALLY GOT IT!!!::
COLOR]
YAHOOOO
IM SO EXCITED I COULD BUST[/SIZE]

MY AGENT SENT AN EMAIL THAT I NEVER RECEIVED THEN BECAUSE SHE HAD NO REPLY SHE RANG AT 6.30 AM AFTER I HAD LEFT FOR WORK MY HUSABAND TOOK THE CALL HE RANG ME JUST AS I WAS PARKING UP TO GO INTO WORK. HALLELULIAH WE ARE FINALLY ON OUR WAY.

only one snag we have to validate by 17th Dec
my agent thinks this is a mistake[meds&pcc one in may]she is going to look into it.
Teryna

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's about time they sorted you out!!

You'll be celebrating on Sunday then??!!

Did you do any work today or were you too busy floating around on cloud 9??
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's about time they sorted you out!!

You'll be celebrating on Sunday then??!!

Did you do any work today or were you too busy floating around on cloud 9??
I was there in body but not in spirit i was away in oz by the pool sipping wine after a long shift.

I was soon brought down to earth we was put on alert there had been a chemical spillage patients were moving always
Teryna
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

I was there in body but not in spirit i was away in oz by the pool sipping wine after a long shift.

I was soon brought down to earth we was put on alert there had been a chemical spillage patients were moving always
Teryna
BRILLIANT NEWS TERYNA

DRINKS ON U ON SUNDAY THEN!!!!!!!!!

ANGIEK
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL!!

Teryna
Heard about that on the news. Sounded bad!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.