Next wales meet

Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by bundybell
Me too Lucy playing up!! she wants christmas here, Richard 19 on 30th Nov he wants to celebrate with his mates.
Kids who'd have them a?
Looking to fly 2nd Jan now
Teryna
Hi Teryna

You never know we may be on same flights lol

Suexx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Me too Lucy playing up!! she wants christmas here, Richard 19 on 30th Nov he wants to celebrate with his mates.
Kids who'd have them a?
Looking to fly 2nd Jan now
Teryna
hi teryna

never know sue, yourself and me will be on the same flight god help the air hostess"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

angiek
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angiek
hi teryna

never know sue, yourself and me will be on the same flight god help the air hostess"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

angiek

We are looking at moving end Dec beg Jan too

That is if we get the visa.

Lau xx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of everything we have done to get visa reminds me of the old woman who swallowed the fly:

There was an old lady who wanted a visa, I don’t know why she wanted a visa, hope it’ll please her.

There was an old lady who wanted a visa, she sent the info to the TRA, phew it’s okay, a big yes they say! She sent the info to get her visa, I don’t know why she wanted a visa, hope it’ll please her.

There was an old lady who wanted a visa, she sent form 47 to the ASPC, and waited and waited there’s big queues you see. She joined the queue, and sent off the info to get her visa, I don’t know why she wanted a visa, hope it’ll please her.

There was an old lady who wanted a visa, police clearance took time, she’d committed no crime… She got the police clearance, she joined the queue and sent off the info to get her visa, I don’t know why she wanted a visa, hope it’ll please her.

There was an old lady who wanted a visa, to the Dr’s for meds, they confirmed she’s not dead. She went to the Dr, she got the police clearance, she joined the queue and sent off the info to get her visa, I don’t know why she wanted a visa, hope it’ll please her.

There was an old lady who wanted a visa, she’s still waiting and waiting and anticipating. She’s waiting for DIAC to clear her visa, she went to the Dr, she got the police clearance, she joined the queue and sent off the info to get her visa, I don’t know why she wanted a visa, hope it’ll please her……………………………
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic Laura thats exactly the way it should be explained

Suexx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suesk
Fantastic Laura thats exactly the way it should be explained

Suexx
Am sitting here watching Pride of Britain with tears streaming down my face!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by angiek
hi teryna

angiek
Do you think we could get a discount for a block booking
Teryna
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you think we could get a discount for a block booking
Teryna

They'll probably have to charge extra to compensate for not being able to sell the remainder of the seats

Lau xx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reedy
Am sitting here watching Pride of Britain with tears streaming down my face!!!!
Me too its very humbling isnt it?
Teryna
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me too its very humbling isnt it?
Teryna
Oh yes!!! Makes you realise that we have little to moan about and that there are some wonderful, brave and beautiful (in the fullest sense of the word) people out there

Laura
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandyj
Hi Suesk,
new to this site, have been reading threads for a few weeks. Would be interested in coming to next meet up, 21/10/07, havent been to one before, OH, daughter aged 15 and myself. TRA passed June 07, hoping to go to Perth/ Adelaide !!! next year.

mandyj
Hi Mandy

Are you still coming to the meet on 21/10

Suexx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Heres the list so far if you would like to be added or removed then please let me know or if ive done any names wrong lol

Sue & Dean +2
Ang & Mark +1
Teryna & Colin
Helen & Mat +2
Nicola & Paul +1
Julie & Martin +1
Paula & Tim +3
Lisa & Nigel +1
Laura & Duncan +3
Sarah & Chris +2
Claire & mum +1
Mandy & OH +1
Diane & Ian
Sharon & Mike +3
Bec & Egghead
Beth & Andrew +4
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about

Yes, still coming to the meet on the 21st, 3 of us.
See you soon
Mandyj
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandyj
Yes, still coming to the meet on the 21st, 3 of us.
See you soon
Mandyj

Thank you Mandy your on the list see you on 21st

Suexx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue & Dean +2
Ang & Mark +1
Teryna & Colin
Helen & Mat +2
Nicola & Paul +1
Julie & Martin +1
Paula & Tim +3
Lisa & Nigel +1
Laura & Duncan +3
Sarah & Chris +2
Claire & mum +1
Mandy & OH +1
Diane & Ian
Sharon & Mike +3
Bec & Egghead
Beth & Andrew +4
Sian & Steve +2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.