Next wales meet

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by justsarah
Sorry... i meant both of you !!
Hi Sarah,
Im a nurse and hubby is a warehouse/production manager in a nylon recycling busines.
Im off to bed now i have to go to a study day tomorrow so best have plenty of sleep. I dont want to be yawning in the class.
Teryna
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Bec

Yes its at the heron marsh st mellons again good 4 everyone last twice if u know of anyone else who may b interested bring them along

Suexx
Hi Suesk,
new to this site, have been reading threads for a few weeks. Would be interested in coming to next meet up, 21/10/07, havent been to one before, OH, daughter aged 15 and myself. TRA passed June 07, hoping to go to Perth/ Adelaide !!! next year.

mandyj
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Mandy

Welcome to BE. As i always say everyone is welcome to the meets. We will start to confirm numbers in the next couple of weeks.

Good luck with your application.

See you on 21/10

Suexx
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys

I need some numbers so that the pub can arrange an area for us if anyones interested in coming if you could please let me know Cheers

Suexx
Old Oct 6th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi Guys

I need some numbers so that the pub can arrange an area for us if anyones interested in coming if you could please let me know Cheers

Suexx
It goes without saying me and Colin will be 2 definates a Sue
Teryna
Still waitng for our visa!!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Hi Sue

Count me, my mum and Cat in for us!

Thanks

Claire
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Suexx

Hi Sue,

Me and the kids will be coming not sure about Duncan. Def 4 of us, maybe 5.

Lau xx
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Teryna Claire and laura,

Great to see we are starting to fill this meet up . See you all on 21st.

Keep them names coming guys

Suexx
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Next wales meet

Hi all,
can cofirm we will be there, 3 of us on 21st, what time! havent been to meet up before, looking forward to meeting everyone.

mandyj,
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Hi, Im not sure if we can come as I am on call that WKD!

Last edited by andym79; Oct 8th 2007 at 7:35 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandyj
Hi all,
can cofirm we will be there, 3 of us on 21st, what time! havent been to meet up before, looking forward to meeting everyone.

mandyj,
Hi Mandy

We will be there from 12 noon. See you there.

Suexx

Originally Posted by andym79
Hi, Im not sure if we can come as I am on call that WKD!
Hi,

If you can make great if not I am sure there will be other meets although we are handing over the organising of them to Nicola (Flyaway) from this meet on just incase we are lucky enough to be gone by the next one.

Suexx
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Mandy

We will be there from 12 noon. See you there.

Suexx

Hi,

If you can make great if not I am sure there will be other meets although we are handing over the organising of them to Nicola (Flyaway) from this meet on just incase we are lucky enough to be gone by the next one.

Suexx
Sue
your not going before me i want to be there to greet you like your always there to greet us at the meets
Looking forward to it they are always good days
Teryna
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bundybell
Sue
your not going before me i want to be there to greet you like your always there to greet us at the meets
Looking forward to it they are always good days
Teryna
Hi Teryna

I thought you were going b4 xmas anyway. Just want my visa and be gone from here especially on a morning like this . See you at the meet.

Suexx
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Teryna

I thought you were going b4 xmas anyway. Just want my visa and be gone from here especially on a morning like this . See you at the meet.

Suexx
Me too Lucy playing up!! she wants christmas here, Richard 19 on 30th Nov he wants to celebrate with his mates.
Kids who'd have them a?
Looking to fly 2nd Jan now
Teryna
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:34 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Shall I bring my boomerang again?......hee hee
Beth x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.