Next wales meet

Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by FHYLL
HI guys count us in 4 strong 2adults+2 kids any weekend bar for the 2nd oct if possible stag weekend in blackpool be a pity to miss it
OK - that's Fhyll, Darendon, AngieK and Roxymusic.

BTW - we got our visas yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

CONGRATULTIONS,GOOD ON YA MATE
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FHYLL
CONGRATULTIONS,GOOD ON YA MATE
Thanks!! Not that I'm going on and on about it or anything.

Will have a look at the calendar and see what date suits everyone.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OK - that's Fhyll, Darendon, AngieK and Roxymusic.

BTW - we got our visas yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW

BRILLIANT NEWS

AngieK
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:58 pm
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice

congratulations flyaway! house sale and visa in the same week!
they say good things come in three's, wanna go halves in the lottery saturday?
I hope i haven't got to get to 7000 posts before i get my visa or i'll put in for the retirement one now!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by angiek
WOW

BRILLIANT NEWS

AngieK
Thanks Angie - I was only moaning about it on Sunday to you.

Originally Posted by darendon
congratulations flyaway! house sale and visa in the same week!
they say
I hope i haven't got to get to 7000 posts before i get my visa or i'll put in for the retirement one now!

7000 - it's 10,000!!!!

Just got to get our buyers to exchange contracts, which feels like pushing water uphill - just got to hope....

BTW - won the lottery the last 2 weeks!! Only £10 each time but we haven't won a penny for the last 5 years so it must be our lucky time. I must go and put a bet on a horse.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:30 pm
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice

the last horse i bet on was called MFI

he got half way round and his leg fell off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by darendon
the last horse i bet on was called MFI

he got half way round and his leg fell off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boom Boom!

Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Good to see your still sorting out the meets guys.

Congrats to all who have recieved thier visas lately and also massive congrats to those who av had luck selling thier homes send me some pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol.

Take care everyone

Suexx (loving life downunder)
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suesk
Good to see your still sorting out the meets guys.

Congrats to all who have recieved thier visas lately and also massive congrats to those who av had luck selling thier homes send me some pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol.

Take care everyone

Suexx (loving life downunder)
SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're OK hun!!! Sending you as much luck as I can. (Although I still need some t0 make my buyer exchange!!!:curse
Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're OK hun!!! Sending you as much luck as I can. (Although I still need some t0 make my buyer exchange!!!:curse
Congrats on finely getting your visa i bet youre buzzing??
good luck with finalising the house too. Youll have to look for someone else to take over the meets now?
When do you plan on coming out and where to?
We are all loving life in Bundaberg been here almost 9 mths and due to move into our brand new built 4 bed 2 bath house with a pool in Oct
Teryna
PS Congrats on house sale to Angiek when do you plan coming out and is it still to Perth