Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Next Gold Coast Meet - Sunday 12th June

The Next Gold Coast Meet - Sunday 12th June

Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Next Gold Coast Meet - Sunday 12th June

awww i forgot about that mate. i hope your feeling better soon.
so just to make u feel better.
here ! have a bar of toffee
Originally Posted by 68MEVY
I had 2 wisdom teeth taken out in hospital on Wednesday, got to hide meself away for a week or so. My face is the size of a watermelon and my cheek is well bruised....I look like I've done a couple of rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson! Seriously painfull and uncomfortable doesn't quite cover it. They hit complications and had to do a bit of snipping here and there so not only have I got stitches where my teeth were, I've got them down the inside of my cheek and above my gum line aswell.

Have managed to squeeze in a bit of house hunting yesterday, must've looked like a real ozzie with a scarf wrapped round my face in all this cold weather
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:18 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
awww i forgot about that mate. i hope your feeling better soon.
so just to make u feel better.
here ! have a bar of toffee

Gee thanks I managed cheesecake this evening mmmmm, been nowt but soup and jelly these last few days
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Gee thanks I managed cheesecake this evening mmmmm, been nowt but soup and jelly these last few days
sorry i couldnt resist

try and get onto solids. bite the heed off a chip and suck oot the spud bit on the inside

hope u feel better soon mate
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:28 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

sorry i couldnt resist

try and get onto solids. bite the heed off a chip and suck oot the spud bit on the inside

hope u feel better soon mate

I hope I'm feeling better soon aswell although these tablets they've put me on are pretty good, I have to take them every 4 hours but they send me to sleep for 3 so I'm getting out of doing everything
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

well someone had to
yes but did it have to be you!!
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hi all
Nice to meet you all, both old & new faces!!!
Always love a good meet.
Well done Donna on your 1st meet - will have to have a chat at the next one.
When is the next one anybody????????
Kaz xx
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:42 am
only me

Robertu is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers everyone for a great day today just what we needed. Kids can't stop talking about it especially Scott, Think young Aimee had something to do with that. Thanks Paul and Nicolle for arranging everything and we would love to go to the next one. Thank you for the advice John and Michelle and hope to bite your ear more on Saturday, sorry if we never got a chance to speak to some but hopefully get a chance in the future.(Our first meet but didn't feel like it). Hopefully see Soapy, Pauline, Jim and Lisa etc tomorrow thanks for the invite(drooling here thinking about the steak pie).

Robert,Ann,Scott and Rhys.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Paul and Nicole for today, nice to put faces to names ...sorry we only came for a short time looking forward to the next one

Sue, Chris and Kids x
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

smokey55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry we didn`t make it - had a few too many night before watching the England match. Sounds like you all had a good time. Did you get to play any games? We will catch up with you all at the next one.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Thanks Paul & Nic for another lovely afternoon.

It was great to catch up with people again and also meet new one's too. I know Amy was pleased to meet Scott a new erm... friend shall we say. Our friends Scott and Madeline also had a good time and said they will be coming to the next one too.

See you all next time
Marie, Darrin, Amy and Lauren
xx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for a great day, as always you don't get a chance to speak to everyone, but hopefully at the next one we will, Thanks Paul and Nicole for arranging it.

Lisa x

Last edited by floweroscotland; Jun 12th 2006 at 12:33 am.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

Hi all,

Another great meet, nice to see old faces and new. Thanx Paul and Nic for arranging it. Come on Judith, get the piccies up now!

Debbie, Steve and boys
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Robertu
Cheers everyone for a great day today just what we needed. Kids can't stop talking about it especially Scott, Think young Aimee had something to do with that. Thanks Paul and Nicolle for arranging everything and we would love to go to the next one. Thank you for the advice John and Michelle and hope to bite your ear more on Saturday, sorry if we never got a chance to speak to some but hopefully get a chance in the future.(Our first meet but didn't feel like it). Hopefully see Soapy, Pauline, Jim and Lisa etc tomorrow thanks for the invite(drooling here thinking about the steak pie).

Robert,Ann,Scott and Rhys.
Have just sent that e-mail I promised Robert. Michelle
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

hi donna, the first one is always the hardest. it gets easier

Do we know when and where the next one is??
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.