Reload this Page >

Newcastle meet up?

Newcastle meet up?

Old Mar 6th 2016, 2:46 am
Just Joined

Laura86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newcastle meet up?

Hi there,

I moved to Maitland last year from the UK and although I have a great job and a partner I'm struggling a little bit to find like minded people to meet socially.

I'm 29, love running, being outdoors, cooking and going for dinner/drinks. I used to live in London - so it's a change to say the least to live in Maitland

Anyone in a similar situation and fancy a coffee and slice of cake sometime?

Laura
Old May 22nd 2016, 2:40 am
Just Joined

ElaineJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newcastle meet up?

[QUOTE=Laura86;11887456]Hi there,

I moved to Maitland last year from the UK and although I have a great job and a partner I'm struggling a little bit to find like minded people to meet socially.

I'm 29, love running, being outdoors, cooking and going for dinner/drinks. I used to live in London - so it's a change to say the least to live in Maitland

Anyone in a similar situation and fancy a coffee and slice of cake sometime?

Laura[/QUOTE

Hi Laura

I have just registered here and saw your post. I have been here 15 years, it takes a while to settle. I'm on the Central Coast NSW so a little far, but just wanted to say hello and welcome to Australia. Yes Maitland a little different to London 😊😊Elaine😊😊
Old Feb 19th 2017, 9:37 am
Just Joined

Coopersr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I'm looking at moving to Newcastle in August to November this year
Sorting out nursing registration
Recently getting worried it's such a big move in a single mum and as much as the lifestyle appeals I'm worried about starting over again
Old Feb 20th 2017, 3:38 am
Just Joined

deano27 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=ElaineJ;11953660]
Originally Posted by Laura86
Hi there,

Hi Laura

I have just registered here and saw your post. I have been here 15 years, it takes a while to settle. I'm on the Central Coast NSW so a little far, but just wanted to say hello and welcome to Australia. Yes Maitland a little different to London 😊😊Elaine😊😊
Hey Elaine - 15 years. You must know all the great beaches by now.
I am on the central coast near Terrigal beach, which is fantastic.

Hello anyhow.

Dean
Old May 14th 2017, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Ajdcd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Laura,

Just joined up myself, I am 31 and have been living in and around Newcastle for the last year, even though my partner tries to get us out and about I find I am missing the UK style lifestyle after work.
Any luck settling in?

Andy
Old May 26th 2017, 10:34 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Laura and Andy
There is a meet up in Newcastle tomorrow night, Saturday, at The Happy Wombat on Hunter St � ����
Old Sep 17th 2017, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Njellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, myself and my husband have just moved to the area and I'm looking to make some friends. I am 33 and a teacher (although still looking for a job here) and would very much like to not have to spend all my time with my husband. Any one interested in meeting?
Old Sep 17th 2017, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Coopersr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Njellis
Hi, myself and my husband have just moved to the area and I'm looking to make some friends. I am 33 and a teacher (although still looking for a job here) and would very much like to not have to spend all my time with my husband. Any one interested in meeting?
I'm arriving in Feb 18
I have five children and am a nurse
How are you finding it