Reload this Page >

Mummy meets south brisbane

Mummy meets south brisbane

Old May 28th 2009, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mummy meets south brisbane

HI all,

Not sure if anyone is planning on going to the meet this week as I know some of the regulars (Chrissie, Esther, Jo and myself) can't make it. Please feel free to go to New Farm on 29th May @ 10am but i'll post for the next meet too.

The next meet is on Friday 5th June @ 10am
Location: Southbank - on the grassy area by the statue of a man and his dog between the ship Inn and one of the food courts in Southbank. If facing away from river you can see Little Stanley Street on your right hand side
Old May 28th 2009, 6:12 am
Just Joined

Jodr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

I was planning on going, depending on how Zara and I felt tomorrow as we've both got awful colds. I have to say that 'Baby Flu' is much worse than 'Man Flu'! However, at this stage I think that it is unlikely.

Hope to see everyone at Southbank on the 5th.

Jo xx
Old May 29th 2009, 7:21 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

I have had to move Xaviers swim lesson to fri at 10.30 as the 9.30 slot on wed just clashed with his sleeps. So I will not be able to make the meets on a friday for the rest of this term. I will try and get a different slot for the next term so I can re join you all.

Jo
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:08 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Unfortunately Fin and I will not be able make the meet tomorrow Fin has bronchiolitis so think its best to stay away, then we have family coming over.

Hope to catch up maybe 26th June if there is a planned meet - I will keep an eye on the thread.

Esther
Old Jun 5th 2009, 3:59 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Est
Hi

Unfortunately Fin and I will not be able make the meet tomorrow Fin has bronchiolitis so think its best to stay away, then we have family coming over.

Hope to catch up maybe 26th June if there is a planned meet - I will keep an eye on the thread.

Esther

Hope Fin is better soon Esther. Its not nice for either of you when they are sick. Xavier has an ear infection and is teething at the mo so I know how hard it can be when they cant tell you whats wrong.

I am going to Malaysia for a couple of weeks to catch up with mum and then we are having to move house so I will try and change Xaviers swim lesson so I can make it on a friday from next term but it maybe a while in between all the stuff going on.

I will keep an eye on the thread too

Jo
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:13 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joh117
Hope Fin is better soon Esther. Its not nice for either of you when they are sick. Xavier has an ear infection and is teething at the mo so I know how hard it can be when they cant tell you whats wrong.
Thankfully Finley is fully recovered now. Hope Xavier is over his illness too and you all have a fab time on holiday.

Wondered if anyone was free this Friday (26th June) and wanted to catch up at southbank about 10am?

Est
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:57 pm
Est
Forum Regular

Must be a little cold for everyone.!!!

If any one fancies a meet up in the next few weeks – give me a yell. Friday mornings are best for Fin & I.

Esther
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:28 am
Just Joined

Jodr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Est,

Our local library has nursery rhymes on Friday mornings and as there hasn't been a meet up for a while we have been going there. Heading there again this fri but will let you know about other Fridays. Would be good to see you and Finlay again.

Jo
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:40 am
Est
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jodr
Hi Est,

Our local library has nursery rhymes on Friday mornings and as there hasn't been a meet up for a while we have been going there. Heading there again this fri but will let you know about other Fridays. Would be good to see you and Finlay again.

Jo
Snap – our local library has them on a Friday too – I used to go before the meets became a regular Friday. Think me and Fin will go this week.

Will catch up soon.

Esther
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:23 am
Pass The Post

I am back from holidays. I cant do this friday and next friday I am at a sleep/feeding clinic with Xavier all week. Then he has swimming lessons at 10.30 on a friday morning once school goes back.
We have visitors coming in 3 wks and then we have to move house so its pretty hectic in this house at the mo.

I do miss catching up just seems to be that everything clashes at the mo.

Jo