Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Fremantle a week tomorrow- anyone fancy meeting up?

Moving to Fremantle a week tomorrow- anyone fancy meeting up?

Old Nov 19th 2011, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

ekp1974 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Fremantle a week tomorrow- anyone fancy meeting up?

Hi,
My name is Emma, I am 37 and am moving to Fremantle in just over a week with my husband and 2 kids (my son has just turned 5 and my daughter is 3 in a couple of weeks).We are from Huddersfield in West Yorkshire.
My husband will be starting work 2 days after getting to Oz and as I have not even been to Oz at all, let alone Fremantle,you can imagine how I am bricking it at the moment!!!
If you are in that area and want to meet up in the first few weeks, that would be really nice.
Emma
Old Nov 20th 2011, 6:37 am
Just Joined

nicandgrae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Fremantle a week tomorrow- anyone fancy meeting up?

Hi Emma,

You will love Fremantle it is a great place.

I am 34 and have a two and a half year old boy. We don't live to far from Freo, so would love to meet up.

Send me a message when you are a bit settled and over the jet lag!!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Nicky
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:03 am
Just Joined

ekp1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Nicky, I will give you a shout when we get out there. Thanks for the reply !
Emma

Originally Posted by nicandgrae
Hi Emma,

You will love Fremantle it is a great place.

I am 34 and have a two and a half year old boy. We don't live to far from Freo, so would love to meet up.

Send me a message when you are a bit settled and over the jet lag!!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Nicky
Old Nov 29th 2011, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

kips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to beholdkips is a splendid one to behold

Gday and welcome to Oz - trust you have settled in well.

We are from Bradford - well I am originally, hubby a southerner. Been in Oz nearly 9 years but moved to WA in Sept this year from NSW for work.

Live just south of you in Baldivis, renting here but just bought a block of land and looking to build.

If you need any advice, help, as we're now old hands at being ex-pats, message us.

Kiran and Pete and Harry (aged 8)
Old Feb 24th 2012, 8:05 am
Just Joined

xJanex is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Emma

Hope you have settled in well.

We moved over in October from County Durham, my little boy is 3 were in Mandurah but often go to south Beach & Park. Would be lovely to meet up some time drop me a PM if you ever fancie it

Take care x
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 9:28 am

Figment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ekp1974
Hi,
My name is Emma, I am 37 and am moving to Fremantle in just over a week with my husband and 2 kids (my son has just turned 5 and my daughter is 3 in a couple of weeks).We are from Huddersfield in West Yorkshire.
My husband will be starting work 2 days after getting to Oz and as I have not even been to Oz at all, let alone Fremantle,you can imagine how I am bricking it at the moment!!!
If you are in that area and want to meet up in the first few weeks, that would be really nice.
Emma
Hi Emma

I hope you have settled in the few months you have been here. I am just inland from fremantle, here with my hubby no children, got here a couple of weeks ahead of you (from Doncaster) during the heat wave.
I work during the week so only available at weekends and would probably have hubby in tow as he works from home and sees nobody during the day.
Any help i can be to you just give me a shout.