Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mornington Meet!

Mornington Meet!

Old May 16th 2006, 1:01 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mornington Meet!

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
OMG... :scared:

They don't make 'em like that anymore

I just wish I knew how it actually turned out. We know she is still in England (or was it Wales?), but what actually transpired between her and her wonderful fiance - all their beautiful plans for a shared life together in the good ol' US of A...
Old May 16th 2006, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elvira
I just wish I knew how it actually turned out. We know she is still in England (or was it Wales?), but what actually transpired between her and her wonderful fiance - all their beautiful plans for a shared life together in the good ol' US of A...
We need to know.
Old May 16th 2006, 1:04 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

We need to know.

All right.

That'll be your homework for while I'm gone.

I expect it on my desk on 31 May.

No excuses.

Or else...
Old May 16th 2006, 1:06 am
Account Closed

All right.

That'll be your homework for while I'm gone.

I expect it on my desk on 31 May.

No excuses.

Or else...
Yes Miss

My idle hands will be occupied while you are swanning around town in your pearly outfit.
Old May 16th 2006, 1:11 am
Homebody

Yes Miss

My idle hands will be occupied while you are swanning around town in your pearly outfit.

"swanning around town in my pearly outfit"????

Weren't you listening? I am going to sort out a derelict flat, wrestle with builders - Polish and other miscellaneous - and light some fires under our lazy letting agents' chairs!!

I'll largely be living out of my rucksack as I'll be staying with various friends around town. Not sure there's room for pearly outfits.

But as for the serious business of getting to see some operas - I do of course hope to fit that in too! (Although it has to be said that what's on offer is rather paltry )

Old May 16th 2006, 1:20 am
Account Closed

"swanning around town in my pearly outfit"????

Weren't you listening? I am going to sort out a derelict flat, wrestle with builders - Polish and other miscellaneous - and light some fires under our lazy letting agents' chairs!!

I'll largely be living out of my rucksack as I'll be staying with various friends around town. Not sure there's room for pearly outfits.

But as for the serious business of getting to see some operas - I do of course hope to fit that in too! (Although it has to be said that what's on offer is rather paltry )

There's always room for pearly outfits.

Just been revisiting Guinevere - fantastic -it has to be preserved. The certainty that it's a wind-up...the dawning horror of realising it isn't...could be made into an amazing opera don't you think?

Hope you enjoy your opera fix next week, not to mention the wrestling.

Old May 16th 2006, 1:22 am
Homebody

There's always room for pearly outfits.

Just been revisiting Guinevere - fantastic -it has to be preserved. The certainty that it's a wind-up...the dawning horror of realising it isn't...could be made into an amazing opera don't you think?

Hope you enjoy your opera fix next week, not to mention the wrestling.

Thanks, my dear - I just hope my friend can pull off the Placido Domingo gig!