Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

melbourne meetup

melbourne meetup

Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:40 am
Just Joined

Andy78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation melbourne meetup

hello. i will be in melourne at the end of october for five months so wondered if anyone there could show me the sights. I am 29 and like sports, going out, eating out all the usual stuff basically.
cheers
andy
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

apple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant future
Default Re: melbourne meetup

Originally Posted by Andy78
hello. i will be in melourne at the end of october for five months so wondered if anyone there could show me the sights. I am 29 and like sports, going out, eating out all the usual stuff basically.
cheers
andy
Andy,

You considered coming along to the curry night? Don't quote me, but think it's the 24th of Nov. The thread is in this forum. I'm a newie too!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

apple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant futureapple3 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by apple3
Andy,

You considered coming along to the curry night? Don't quote me, but think it's the 24th of Nov. The thread is in this forum. I'm a newie too!
Sorry Andy it's SAT 10TH NOV. Venue yet to be decided.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:02 am
Just Joined

beckyh is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers
andy
hi andy. ive also just arrived over here at the weekend so still exploring myself. will be working in the city from monday and happy to meet for drink to locate some nice bars sometime if youre anywhere nearby
becky
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

jitzylee is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers
andy
Hi Andy
How's your time in Melbourne been so far? My partner and I have been here for 8 months so if you fancy meeting up let me know.
Jo
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by beckyh
hi andy. ive also just arrived over here at the weekend so still exploring myself. will be working in the city from monday and happy to meet for drink to locate some nice bars sometime if youre anywhere nearby
becky
hello i am staying in carlton north which is pretty near so yeah sounds good..pm me if you fancy it..oh and what job are you doing ?

Last edited by Buzzy--Bee; Nov 3rd 2007 at 8:10 am. Reason: personal email removed
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jitzylee
Hi Andy
How's your time in Melbourne been so far? My partner and I have been here for 8 months so if you fancy meeting up let me know.
Jo
Hi JO

yeah its great although can't believe I have come all this way and its raining! What are you two doing here and yeah that would be great I am staying in Carlton so the city is pretty near if thats easier. Oh and pm me as I dont check this very often..cheers

Last edited by Buzzy--Bee; Nov 3rd 2007 at 8:10 am.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 4:52 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

hello i am staying in carlton north which is pretty near so yeah sounds good..email me at email if you fancy it..oh and what job are you doing ?
I wouldn't put your email on the open forums....you'll be letting yourself in for all sorts of crap coming your way.

Use the Private Message to function to send posters your email if you want....it's a bit safer.

BTW, welcome to Melbourne

Carlton North is good....I might be up lygon Street later this week
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
I wouldn't put your email on the open forums....you'll be letting yourself in for all sorts of crap coming your way.

Use the Private Message to function to send posters your email if you want....it's a bit safer.

BTW, welcome to Melbourne

Carlton North is good....I might be up lygon Street later this week
hello,

what do you mena what sort of stuff will i get???
oh and cheers cant believe its bloody raining.

what do you do here and cool
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:21 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

hello,

what do you mena what sort of stuff will i get???
oh and cheers cant believe its bloody raining.

what do you do here and cool
You may get nothing from putting your email on an open forum, but then again you could get hundreds of spammers, hackers, chain-mailers, hate-mailers, stalkers etc following it.

It won't rain for long unfortunately and then we'll be on high level water restrictions before you know it.

When it's cool I check places out I never been before.....just like when it's warm
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:01 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers
andy
andy are u going to the curry nite