Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Curry Night!

Melbourne Curry Night!

Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:20 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Curry Night!

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Can as far as we're concerned

see you tomorrow me...
me

Hey "you",

Ok, will wait for the others to give me the big ok and I'll book us into Elsternwick's Balladidabah!!!! ( easier and more fun to say after 6 wines! )
Woo-Hooo!
BTW, I'm going to bore you with all my work news tomorrow - bet you can't WAIT!!

*just me again*
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:23 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Hey "you",

Ok, will wait for the others to give me the big ok and I'll book us into Elsternwick's Balladidabah!!!! ( easier and more fun to say after 6 wines! )
Woo-Hooo!
BTW, I'm going to bore you with all my work news tomorrow - bet you can't WAIT!!

*just me again*
I'll need 6 wines to say it !

See you then (I'll bring a book lol )
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:20 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent! Glad you told her that and not me. ;o)

So - Elsternwick is it?

Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it?

Look at me - all excited over a Korma!

*me *

Book it!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:34 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey "you",

*just me again*

ohhh gawd am gonna drink at least 10 wines then before i turn up
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:13 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
ohhh gawd am gonna drink at least 10 wines then before i turn up
Whats the best way to get to Elstenwick from the Hawthorn area? I checked it out on the vic journey planner, and it looks complicated. So I might just go mad and book a taxi. : )
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:17 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C&R
Whats the best way to get to Elstenwick from the Hawthorn area? I checked it out on the vic journey planner, and it looks complicated. So I might just go mad and book a taxi. : )
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Don't you get a train to Richmond, and then change onto the Sandringham line?
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:20 am
Australian Citizen

Just hought ....for those who are getting a train down ....get off at Ripponlea station ...not Elsternwick ...the restaurant is 5 mins from Ripponlea Station.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:21 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Just hought ....for those who are getting a train down ....get off at Ripponlea station ...not Elsternwick ...the restaurant is 5 mins from Ripponlea Station.
Ok, will get the train instead. Will most probs get a taxi home though. See you in the 3rd!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:23 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by C&R
Ok, will get the train instead. Will most probs get a taxi home though. See you in the 3rd!
Lookin forward to it.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:10 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Woo-Hoo!! Not sure why I thought it was in Elsternwick. ( DOH! )
Yup, train to Richmond then change to Sandringham train ( Platform 2,Richmond Station.Usually leaves every 10mins )
If coming from the city, just get on the Sandringham line train - Bobs yer uncle and straight to Ripponlea. It'll only take about 15mins from the city.

Anyone got any preference as to what time we should meet?
I'll start and say 7.30 for 8. The 7.30 lot can get the drinks in! ;o)

*me* x
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:14 am
Australian Citizen

Woo-Hoo!! Not sure why I thought it was in Elsternwick. ( DOH! )
Yup, train to Richmond then change to Sandringham train ( Platform 2,Richmond Station.Usually leaves every 10mins )
If coming from the city, just get on the Sandringham line train - Bobs yer uncle and straight to Ripponlea. It'll only take about 15mins from the city.

Anyone got any preference as to what time we should meet?
I'll start and say 7.30 for 8. The 7.30 lot can get the drinks in! ;o)

*me* x
That sounds good...I'll be there at 7.55

It's up the Ripponlea end.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:47 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me ole mate jane also coming (yi know the one, the one i met while staying at the campsite and i now stalk),
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:22 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Ok, so the list has sprouted since last time. It's all shapin up nicley! Venue - Bala Dah Dhaba,Ripponlea,Fri 3rd Aug at 7.30 for 8pm. Margaret's buyin the drinks all night apparently.

Weirdstone and Carl

Pearly and David

Busterboy and 'he that should be ignored"

Margaret3 and the hubster that likes to play golf.....a lot.

Herchook and her imaginery friends!

C&R!!

Jane - friend of Margarets! ( so she says anyway )

Possibly one or two of my friends-yes,I do have them!( one of them's an expat )

*pearly*
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Louiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to behold

Hya Pearly
Now that I am here in Melbourne can I come also?
With Mr Louise?

Louise
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:21 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Mr and Mrs Louise are most welcome to our curry and beers night!
I'll add you to the list, and book the table next week.
7.30 for 8pm ok for you guys?????

*pearly*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.