Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Curry Night!

Melbourne Curry Night!

Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:18 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Curry Night!

Ok, so things are lookin groovy already. C&R don't you be worrying if you've lost your head by then. If not by then, then on the night is fine! No-one will notice, the way the list is lookin their all fruitcakes that are going anyway - s'ok, no-one reads that bit.

So..........here's the line up so far.

Weirdstone and Carl

Pearly and David

Busterboy and 'he should be ignored"

Margaret3 and the hubster that likes to play golf.....a lot.

Herchook and her imaginery friends!

C&R!!

Lookin gooooooood! Any more takers and any more ideas for venues? I'll book it next week or the week after,ok?

*pearly*
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:24 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Ok, so things are lookin groovy already. C&R don't you be worrying if you've lost your head by then. If not by then, then on the night is fine! No-one will notice, the way the list is lookin their all fruitcakes that are going anyway - s'ok, no-one reads that bit.

Weirdstone and Carl

Pearly and David

C&R!!

Lookin gooooooood! Any more takers and any more ideas for venues? I'll book it next week or the week after,ok?

*pearly*
I like the idea of Elsternwick/Hampton/Brighton area or Richmond
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:37 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou, that's very helpful.
Now strike a line through your name on the list! Tsk,tsk.
Just cannae get NORMAL Mlebourne based BE members these days!!!! Sigh.

*me*
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:39 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou, that's very helpful.
Now strike a line through your name on the list! Tsk,tsk.
Just cannae get NORMAL Mlebourne based BE members these days!!!! Sigh.

*me*
Hello *me*

I thought it was helpful

PS ...what's a 'normal' BE member ?

Can't I come now ?

Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:50 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Ok then you can come along. But you have to decide where we're going. HA!
Kidding.
Come on folks - suggestions for venues please, otherwise I think Elsternwick wins for being easy to get to for most of us.And for having a pritty good Indian too!

*me*
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:55 am
Australian Citizen

Ok then you can come along. But you have to decide where we're going. HA!
Kidding.
Come on folks - suggestions for venues please, otherwise I think Elsternwick wins for being easy to get to for most of us.And for having a pritty good Indian too!

*me*
Phew

We opt for the Ballibidabba in Elsternwick too.

August 3rd still ?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:59 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been to below resturant twice and had a great meal

TranTran
vietnamese resturant
74-76 Victoria Street, Richmond, vic 3121
tel 03 9429 6147

byo, and the service is excellent

both times i have been the place has been mobbed
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:03 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Ok, so far - 2 votes for Elsternwick, One for Richmond.
Hey Margaret, how's that teen of yours getting on here??

BTW, August 3rd( Friday ) still ok for everyone?

*me* again.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:04 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by Margaret3
I've been to below resturant twice and had a great meal

TranTran
vietnamese resturant
74-76 Victoria Street, Richmond, vic 3121
tel 03 9429 6147

byo, and the service is excellent

both times i have been the place has been mobbed
Is that a good or bad thing ?!

Somewhere else to consider ....

How are we going to agree on somewhere?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:12 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Weirdstone and Carl

Pearly and David

C&R!!

*pearly*

angela and michael, ma auld pals fae killie (in melbourne now obviously), also they have never used an internet site in thier lives, so they cant wait to meet the nutters from it
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:25 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so far - 2 votes for Elsternwick, One for Richmond.
Hey Margaret, how's that teen of yours getting on here??

BTW, August 3rd( Friday ) still ok for everyone?

*me* again.
Richmond is better for me, but thats only because I know how to get there! anywhere is fine really though. The 3rd is a good date too : )
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:44 am
shoot from the hip,baby

WOO-HOO - neck and neck with Elsternwick 2 votes, Richmond 2 votes!

Weirdstone, seeing as it's 2 all, what about we decide on the next vote?
My hubbie says ELSTERNWICK.

So there we have it!! Elsternwick wins hands down.

Kidding!!

Busterboy - do you have anything to say with regards to the venue saga??

*me*
Old Jul 9th 2007, 12:51 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=onepearlyb;5030251]WOO-HOO - neck and neck with Elsternwick 2 votes, Richmond 2 votes!

Weirdstone, seeing as it's 2 all, what about we decide on the next vote?
My hubbie says ELSTERNWICK.

So there we have it!! Elsternwick wins hands down.

Kidding!!

Busterboy - do you have anything to say with regards to the venue saga??

Only, where did the fricking Vietnamese restaurant come into things? Bless our Margaret....she's lovely but you do have to speak slowly to her! Mags, curry usually means food from the Indian subcontinent on this forum!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:08 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Excellent! Glad you told her that and not me. ;o)

So - Elsternwick is it?

Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it?

Look at me - all excited over a Korma!

*me *
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:14 am
Australian Citizen

Excellent! Glad you told her that and not me. ;o)

So - Elsternwick is it?

Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it? Can I book it?

Look at me - all excited over a Korma!

*me *
Can as far as we're concerned

see you tomorrow me...
me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.