Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:21 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Just to re-cap for those interested/coming date and time remains

SATURDAY 6TH OF MAY AT THE BELVEDRE AT WOODY POINT AT 2PM.

Meeting tables front of pub facing the water, as long as nobody else on them if they are occupied may have to move in over... .
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Have a good one guys

see you soon

lace xxxx
Old Apr 29th 2006, 8:19 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
Have a good one guys

see you soon

lace xxxx
Think you should reorganize all your plans so you can come to the meet it is just no good sending a substitute sister... .
Old Apr 30th 2006, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Anne I'm good but not that good lol Anyway she is a nice sister so it is not too bad lol

Internet going off today so no more speaky speaky for a while lol.

Will think of you when I am landing guys. Landing in Perth 17:25 so it will be 19:25 your end

hugs all

Lace xxxxxxxx

Stick another prawn on the barbie xx lol
Old May 1st 2006, 7:48 am

Catch you when you get back on line Lacey good travels... .
Old May 2nd 2006, 9:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Got my drinking boots on already
Old May 2nd 2006, 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Got my drinking boots on already
We've been practicing on Speckled Hen from that offy you recommended so should be up to speed... .
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:34 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
We've been practicing on Speckled Hen from that offy you recommended so should be up to speed... .
And Waggle Dance, and Ruddles...
Old May 3rd 2006, 12:26 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
And Waggle Dance, and Ruddles...
Making me jealous now - I'd go down there but I bet you haven't left any for me
Anyhow, looks like Plan A is on for Saturday - will be scrounging a lift from someone, and then the Bloke will come to the pub and pick me up later Are the Crestas going to make it, cos if so I'll fill the car with the empties.......c'mon Sean, make a decision
Old May 4th 2006, 8:29 am

Cool Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Making me jealous now - I'd go down there but I bet you haven't left any for me
Anyhow, looks like Plan A is on for Saturday - will be scrounging a lift from someone, and then the Bloke will come to the pub and pick me up later Are the Crestas going to make it, cos if so I'll fill the car with the empties.......c'mon Sean, make a decision
Rumour has it they are coming and we have a lake down the road for him to fish in, think G was up for giving you a lift wasn't he?

You should never have told him about the secret 'holy grail of bottle shops'

[/

Last edited by annqldau; May 4th 2006 at 8:31 am. Reason: addition
Old May 5th 2006, 3:03 am
Home and Happy

Rumour has it they are coming and we have a lake down the road for him to fish in, think G was up for giving you a lift wasn't he?

You should never have told him about the secret 'holy grail of bottle shops'
Fabulous place If you want to annoy Sean, find out when he's about to visit it, then pop in andbuy a load - I got an irate text mesasge once complaining because I had bought ALL the Speckled Hen, just before he got there!!

if G can give me a lift, that would be great. WIll get in touch with one of you later on.....

Last edited by Pollyana; May 5th 2006 at 4:19 am.
Old May 5th 2006, 8:00 am

Have pm's you the numbers Polly, give us a ring when you are free. Don't think we've drank them out of Speckled Hen yet... .

Fabulous place If you want to annoy Sean, find out when he's about to visit it, then pop in andbuy a load - I got an irate text mesasge once complaining because I had bought ALL the Speckled Hen, just before he got there!!

if G can give me a lift, that would be great. WIll get in touch with one of you later on.....
Old May 5th 2006, 12:07 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Have pm's you the numbers Polly, give us a ring when you are free. Don't think we've drank them out of Speckled Hen yet... .
Deb is going down to Buddha's Birthday in Brisbane by coach with all the ladies that do Thai Chi, very scary lot :scared: I have a little job to do in the morning and will drive down mid morning I have to do a little shopping in the big smoke first then will join you all. I think the plan is I have to pick up the cook at the railway station in Sandford??? She's sleeping/meditating so I can't ask. I keep telling her the only way to find enlightenment is to diet
PS I'll bring my rod down.
Old May 5th 2006, 12:48 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by cresta57
Deb is going down to Buddha's Birthday in Brisbane by coach with all the ladies that do Thai Chi, very scary lot. I have a little job to do in the morning and will drive down mid morning I have to do a little shopping in the big smoke first then will join you all. I think the plan is I have to pick up the cook at the railway station in Sandford??? She's sleeping/meditating so I can't ask. I keep telling her the only way to find enlightenment is to diet
PS I'll bring my rod down.
If she reads that post you could find the rod inserted somewhere painful
You can collect us both at the station in SANDGATE! Ta muchly. And as you are the chauffeur for the day, your Conscience will be able to drink
We'll have the rest of them on their best behaviour won't we - Mods out in force! :scared:
Old May 5th 2006, 9:43 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

We'll have the rest of them on their best behaviour won't we - Mods out in force! :scared:
Just as long as I don't have to get one of those naff scooters with loads of mirrors. :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.