Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Mates' Wanted, Brissy Northside

'Mates' Wanted, Brissy Northside

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Mates' Wanted, Brissy Northside

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
That'd be cool Loiuise if ya need any info just give me a shout and i'd be glad to help

You 2 are more than welcome to share our tent anytime .Maybe our house soon as well if things go to plan

You too bugge rlugs C ya Sunday ps Dont forget the clubs
Clubs? Oh noooooooooooo not the golf clubs again. Hey Bobby, how much do you want to bet that he and Paul manage to forget them after all?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Clubs? Oh noooooooooooo not the golf clubs again. Hey Bobby, how much do you want to bet that he and Paul manage to forget them after all?
That'd be like pissing against the wind Polly and asking if i got wet
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:47 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That'd be like pissing against the wind Polly and asking if i got wet
Just tell me what they say when they open the boot of the car and realise the clubs are still in the shed or somewhere
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:57 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I would borrow a pool que and still better than Bobby
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Specially if he's had a drink or 10 first.....which he's certain to have on the way round the course
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:05 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Specially if he's had a drink or 10 first.....which he's certain to have on the way round the course
I must get news glasses,for a minute there i thought you had written that Bobby was as round as the course
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:06 am
Home and Happy

I must get news glasses,for a minute there i thought you had written that Bobby was as round as the course
They're ready for you to collect or had you forgotten?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:12 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

No-one interested to comment on the post for the Victory?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:16 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Nah only weird people drink there,trust me i know
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:19 am

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Nah only weird people drink there,trust me i know
Well I guess I'm not one of those anymore.

Last edited by The Bloke; Jul 23rd 2009 at 9:33 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh just realised i'm out with that chap called andicee He's only 5p short of an alcoholic.Hopefully he's in charge of the car and we can have a more sedate drink and last the full game
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mate i only do snooker so you've got the jump on me there
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Not been since the resurrection mate but i does like the sound of a THURSDAY
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:40 am

Well, I guess I won't be there cos for the minority of one it's probably invite only.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:41 am
Home and Happy

Aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh just realised i'm out with that chap called andicee He's only 5p short of an alcoholic.Hopefully he's in charge of the car and we can have a more sedate drink and last the full game
That'll be a first then!

Linda thought you'd like the sound of that! Bernie and I will look at our respective rosters and find the next Thursday we're both free and then I'll start a thread for it...........only reason I haven't done it yet is cos I don't know when he's working

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.