Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Hi Mr Q, sorry to disappoint you about that one!!
Yeah, we'll still be about then, get yourselves down!!!
aww, bless you Stevo... i'll pay you later for that very nice 'non bloke' statement!!

Don't worry about the t-shirts Lacey, i'm considering get creative with my Blue Peter pals & making tampon hats for everyone... not sure what the guys at the Kings would say...!! Then again, they're just as mad!!

I've confirmed the room now, i said i'd give them approx figures closer to the time, but it'll be 30+ people. I haven't been up to the golf place yet for prices but i'll definitely get them before the 25th - just in case!!

Mish x x x

Last edited by mish & al; Feb 28th 2006 at 1:47 pm.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:26 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Again!
As its an Ozzy meet, can we all goin' in fancy dress? can we? hey, can we?
It'll break the ice, and I wont look so daft if someone else goes in Fancy Dress
Not long now!!!!
Paul

Originally Posted by lacey21
Mish has sorted out a deal with the pub owner and he is prepared to give us the full run of his restaurant area (flags and all) yippee.

The venue is: -
Kings Arms pub & restaurant
Grains Bar
Oldham

When is this happening: -
Saturday 25th March

From what time: -
from 3pm

Where: -
in the restaurant

Kids welcome but please bring your own toys and stuff (something to do). There is no facilities there like sides and stuff for children.

Mish has a Menu for those who want to eat but you don't have to if you don't want.

Map is at the bottom.

Only thing to say now is add your name if your coming and we'll see you then.

Ok

Hugs Lace, Mish and Co xxxxx
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:35 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Hi Again!
As its an Ozzy meet, can we all goin' in fancy dress? can we? hey, can we?
It'll break the ice, and I wont look so daft if someone else goes in Fancy Dress
Not long now!!!!
Paul
Mrs Quinn has cocked her shifts up! We are available and will be there at three, child too!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:36 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Quinns
Mrs Quinn has cocked her shifts up! We are available and will be there at three, child too!
In Fancy Dress?
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:19 pm

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

In Fancy Dress?
:scared: I 'd better not share Mr Quinns response to that!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:22 pm
Nothing is Free!

:scared: I 'd better not share Mr Quinns response to that!
dash!
nevermind, we'll do it alone
Pardon the phrase.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:24 pm

dash!
nevermind, we'll do it alone
Pardon the phrase.
Suppose I can volunteer me daughter?
Old Mar 1st 2006, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Suppose I can volunteer me daughter?
This is certainly going to be a different meet to the man meet no 1!! Tampons (to which I have a phobia of!! Dont ask!!) and dressing up... hmmm. Is this a graduation meet then???

It may even co-incide with Lacey and co getting their visa grants going off their timeline.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:00 pm
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Manchester Meet....................... No 2

We paid a visit to the King's Arms last night because WE GOT OUR VISAS YESTERDAY!

Nick & Sara
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

sharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nicktork
We paid a visit to the King's Arms last night because WE GOT OUR VISAS YESTERDAY!

Nick & Sara

Sharon n Dave and two kids would love to come, will see you there.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW you little bugger Nick well done mate,
Beer is on you then

hugs Lace x
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal (cheese) yummy
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
Rachel & Paul + 1 and tribe
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
Welcome Gordon and Sue to the clan.
The Quinns
Watty'n'Arls
steve`o (yipee and all that lol)
Sharon and Dave adn kids (welcome)

Well I hope so Cath but I am not to sure about that, still the work stuff to sort through lol.

welcome guys, Yeah, we can have tampon hats, were's this Jackie gone?

Come on Jaq need to know if you are doing them lol

hugs Lace xxx
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:06 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
MISH & Al
LACE and all 17 kids
emmal (cheese) yummy
ROBOS (plus Chiblets)
JAYCEE
Nick & Sara
mindblower and family
MRS JFW and tribe
cathnpaul
sleeping Beauty
Rachel & Paul + 1 and tribe
frewy crew
Lol Keith n 2 kids ?
Welcome Gordon and Sue to the clan.
The Quinns
Watty'n'Arls
steve`o (yipee and all that lol)
Sharon and Dave adn kids (welcome)

Well I hope so Cath but I am not to sure about that, still the work stuff to sort through lol.

welcome guys, Yeah, we can have tampon hats, were's this Jackie gone?

Come on Jaq need to know if you are doing them lol

hugs Lace xxx

Helloo....I'm here, but I'm ill think I have got old bird flu or something like that. Have slept all day got up for a few hours then woke up about 1 am. Just come down stairs for some B.E therapy and beechams powder capsules!

Anway enough of feelin sorry for meself! yes I will make some more tampon hats!

Jackie x
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 3:25 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Right I am going back to bed now. Feeling a bit better now beechams starting to work. Sees ya all later! Nite

jackie x
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicktork

Nick & Sara
Superb...Congratulations Nick and Sara!!!! Roll on the new life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.