Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet??

Lancashire Meet??

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lancashire Meet??

Originally Posted by daunted
Well its been a really difficult decision BUT a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do hey?
Im really looking forward to meetin you and everyone else too - will put my best party frock on and all
hey something to make you larf! Kids downloaded the Aussie National Anthem other night and they now trying to get it onto my mobile as ring tone
Anyone know how to change format from itunes thingy to one that will go on my phone??
mandy
If you put your memory card out of your mobile into your pc/laptop you should be able to save it from itunes onto your memory card. (I am doing a lot of presuming here).I can slot my memory card out of my mobile into my laptop and just save the info onto it.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:32 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

bloody hell cath, that sounds technical!
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
If you put your memory card out of your mobile into your pc/laptop you should be able to save it from itunes onto your memory card. (I am doing a lot of presuming here).I can slot my memory card out of my mobile into my laptop and just save the info onto it.

i got a wire that goes from phone to pc for transfering documents etc but the song is in the wrong format apparantly???? Give me a bag of ingredients and i willknock up a meal - give me a pc and mobile phone and im
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

we would also like to come if thats ok. Me, oh and three girls 9, 7 and 3.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

oh no this is gonna be one big event and i gonna miss it all!

please all take along your cameras - i wanna see pics
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 10:09 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were coming?
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 10:10 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by jules29
Hi Jules, i think its a case of the more the merrier..... hope to see you there!

jackie x
Old Feb 24th 2007, 12:08 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jules29
You dont have to ask. This is not a cliquey club. There are no commitees or trustees or secrataries or anything else in stuffy british tradition.

Its your start on the road to laid back aussiness. Casual people, casual dress and the more the merrier.

Just ad your name to the growing list and we'll see you there.

There are always last minute drop outs and you dont have to make excuses. No-one calls names for a no show(even though it may be me,lol.Best friends wedding the night before, just remembered iman usher,lol!!)

Always remember, we may be moving to Oz, but We are still all Lancashirians(mostly). We do things proper and with no fuss and pomp.

al

Last edited by alkristensen; Feb 24th 2007 at 12:13 am.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 12:22 am
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Well its been a really difficult decision BUT a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do hey?
Im really looking forward to meetin you and everyone else too - will put my best party frock on and all
hey something to make you larf! Kids downloaded the Aussie National Anthem other night and they now trying to get it onto my mobile as ring tone
Anyone know how to change format from itunes thingy to one that will go on my phone??
mandy
bypass all that and go for the mp3 version here.

http://www.national-anthems.net/musi...ustralia&id=AS

thatll go straight from comp to phone via cable. download then transfer to phone.

hopefully you know how to assign it as a ringtone on your phone.

hope this helps

al
Old Feb 24th 2007, 12:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Al, I said Tram not train!

Jackie x
sory jack the tram ony goes to bury, alty, piccadilli
and eccles as final destinations

you need to get the train from town to bolton

al
Old Feb 24th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

I thought you were coming?

i was kidding
Old Feb 24th 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alkristensen
bypass all that and go for the mp3 version here.

http://www.national-anthems.net/musi...ustralia&id=AS

thatll go straight from comp to phone via cable. download then transfer to phone.

hopefully you know how to assign it as a ringtone on your phone.

hope this helps

al
Cheers mate - will get kids onto it today
Old Feb 25th 2007, 1:25 am
Living the Dream!

i was kidding
oh gooooody! hope to see you there, I hope i'm not bloody working!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 1:26 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by alkristensen
sory jack the tram ony goes to bury, alty, piccadilli
and eccles as final destinations

you need to get the train from town to bolton

al

oh bugger! will have to drive then and stay sober!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 2:21 am
Banned

oh bugger! will have to drive then and stay sober!
whats wrong with the train?

Where was you going to get the tram from. If it was town, you may as well hop on a train to bolton.

al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.