Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet??

Lancashire Meet??

Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lancashire Meet??

As said, there more the merrier and we will toast daunted as the founder member of the Lancashire meet.

al[/quote]

Typical - first time i EVER had a good idea and im not there to enjoy it
Ok i will be expecting photos and all females to have at least one glass of aussie red for me (photographic evidence prob a good idea) and you guys can all have a beer i s'pose the kids MMMmmmmmm Lots and lots of yummmmmmmmmmmmmy CHOCOLATE (may as well get as much eaten now as apparantly the aussie stuff dont taste the same!)
I will think of you as i trundle along sandy white beaches and swim with the dolphins
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
As said, there more the merrier and we will toast daunted as the founder member of the Lancashire meet.

al
Ok i will be expecting photos and all females to have at least one glass of aussie red for me (photographic evidence prob a good idea) and you guys can all have a beer i s'pose the kids MMMmmmmmm Lots and lots of yummmmmmmmmmmmmy CHOCOLATE (may as well get as much eaten now as apparantly the aussie stuff dont taste the same!)
I will think of you as i trundle along sandy white beaches and swim with the dolphins [/QUOTE]

were only going coz yr not going ........joking
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

We'd like to come (me, OH, 2 boys 8 & 6). We live Wigan way so only 20 minute drive for hubby then I can have a or 2.

Thanks

Louise
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippie74
I will think of you as i trundle along sandy white beaches and swim with the dolphins
were only going coz yr not going ........joking[/quote]

Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:29 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Does the tram go to the stadium, if I don't drive I can 'ave a drink!
its the preston or blackpool or glasgow or barrow train. Basically anything going north will go through horwich parkway which is the stadium station and is yards away.

al

or vice verasa if you are coming from de-preston

sorry, could help it as im a prestonian as of birth!!

glad to see quite a few newbies too as the older ones are off this year mainly.

All should go quiet now until a few days before so dont panic everyone.
There are always a few drop outs and last minute newbies so hold tight.

al
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alkristensen
its the preston or blackpool or glasgow or barrow train. Basically anything going north will go through horwich parkway which is the stadium station and is yards away.

al

or vice verasa if you are coming from de-preston

sorry, could help it as im a prestonian as of birth!!

glad to see quite a few newbies too as the older ones are off this year mainly.

All should go quiet now until a few days before so dont panic everyone.
There are always a few drop outs and last minute newbies so hold tight.

al

you got pm
Old Feb 21st 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Alkristen - Al & Clare
CathnPaul - Cath, Paul & 2 lads age 15 and 11
Keith and Lol (plus kids -maybe- 19, 12 and 10)
Mindblower - Dave & wendy + family??
Daunted (in our thoughts)
Bushpig - Jo- 2 lads age 7 & 8
Dobbin 74 - Chris and Ali
Dianej and 12yr old daughter.
Chippie74 - lee & leanne,steve & shelly
Leechy - Nicky,Steve, Danny (9), Aimee (5) and Alfie (2).
GaryVFR8 - Gary and Vicky.
True Blue Toffee - 2 boys (6 and 8).
Mrs JFW - Jackie - if she can get there.
Louise - 2 boys 8 and 6
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Been checkin emails every hour all last week, got a phonecall at dinner today, we have been allocated a CO, so am hoping visa won't be too long. Not taking any animals but may get the kids a pet when we get settled
Lol xx
Nice one LOL !!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:06 pm
Mrs Bushpig!

Bushpig is on a distinguished road

Hi, I know this has nothing to do with meeting up but when you all sent your visa application off did you receive any emails or phone call to say they had received it???? i'm worried as we sent it Feb 2nd and not heard if they've received it. i don't know if I could take it if it's got lost!! If you did receive notification that they'd received it how soon after? we sent it on the most expensive promised post that the post office had to offer. Please someone answer this for me!!??!!??
Old Feb 21st 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushpig
Hi, I know this has nothing to do with meeting up but when you all sent your visa application off did you receive any emails or phone call to say they had received it???? i'm worried as we sent it Feb 2nd and not heard if they've received it. i don't know if I could take it if it's got lost!! If you did receive notification that they'd received it how soon after? we sent it on the most expensive promised post that the post office had to offer. Please someone answer this for me!!??!!??
Ours was posted on 13th Oct and only got an ack on 6th Dec....8 weeks in all
Lol xx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 3:27 pm
Mrs Bushpig!

Ours was posted on 13th Oct and only got an ack on 6th Dec....8 weeks in all
Lol xx
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to wait that long!!!!, we can't sort the movers out untill we get the date that my oh is joining his new job and we can't sort that till we get the visa!!!! not fair. hate waiting!!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to wait that long!!!!, we can't sort the movers out untill we get the date that my oh is joining his new job and we can't sort that till we get the visa!!!! not fair. hate waiting!!!
SORRY...........But I don't think they are taking quite so long now, but it will be a few weeks at least. It's a mess when you can't organise anything. Will keep my fingers crossed you will get word in record time. Lol x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:06 pm
Mrs Bushpig!

SORRY...........But I don't think they are taking quite so long now, but it will be a few weeks at least. It's a mess when you can't organise anything. Will keep my fingers crossed you will get word in record time. Lol x
thanks for keeping your fingers crossed, it's not easy typing is it!
Jo x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for keeping your fingers crossed, it's not easy typing is it!
Jo x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

dobbin74 is an unknown quantity at this point

We did not hear anything for ages,but payment went out after 3 weeks from credit card.

Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.