Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

View Poll Results: where would you like the next sydney meet to be?
Balmoral Beach
50.00%
Centennial Park
75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

Old Feb 11th 2006, 3:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

Where would you like the meet?
We have two options both sites are great.

The first option is Balmoral Beach, this is where the last meet was held and it was a great spot. The only problem was getting to it by bus from the south.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=sydney+manly

The other is Centennial Park next to fox studios. We have had a few meets here and it’s quite easy to get to. Again the only problem is that most people who attend the meets are from the north.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=sydney+manly

So heres the idea. Why don’t we do a poll to see who would like where for the meet?

I am looking at the date 18th of march

Last edited by soapy©; Feb 11th 2006 at 3:17 am.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 3:23 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

I agree and responded on the lifestyle forum!

Binbird
Old Feb 11th 2006, 3:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
I agree and responded on the lifestyle forum!

Binbird
lol
i decided to add it to both forums. i have been chatting to a few posters who are not in the Oz forum much now. so they might miss it
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:51 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hiya yayay i am here now and can come to the next meet wherever it maybe 18th march is good for us hubbys birthday is the 19th march so would be a nice way to celebrate i am not set up with a computer yet so if i send binbird my mobile no. would you mind keeping me informed of what is happening as i am really up for a meet.

poshrice
Old Feb 11th 2006, 8:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya yayay i am here now and can come to the next meet wherever it maybe 18th march is good for us hubbys birthday is the 19th march so would be a nice way to celebrate i am not set up with a computer yet so if i send binbird my mobile no. would you mind keeping me informed of what is happening as i am really up for a meet.

poshrice
great stuff.
i always add my mobile number to one of the posts in each meet thread. so if u want any answers. just call me.
glad to hear u can make this one.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 7:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

thought i would bring this up for the weekend
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:07 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

hiya are we the only ones interested in meeting up on the 18th march just checked in to see if anymore had been posted.

poshrice
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by poshrice
hiya are we the only ones interested in meeting up on the 18th march just checked in to see if anymore had been posted.

poshrice
no no, ive posted it in a few places, look here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354347
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:27 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy

I thought you were heading of up North or have I missed something??

Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pants
Soapy

I thought you were heading of up North or have I missed something??

i am, as soon as we can, but noone was starting a meet thread so i thought i would do it. if we are still in sydney. we will be there
Old Feb 21st 2006, 2:47 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i am, as soon as we can, but noone was starting a meet thread so i thought i would do it. if we are still in sydney. we will be there

Youz a good un Soapy..!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pants
Youz a good un Soapy..!!

i just wish that everone could have the start we had. our first meet helped us settle