I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:02 am
Fee
Just Joined

Fee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to say we had a good time too. It was great to meet you all can't wait to meet up again soon. Kids enjoyed it too.
love Fee and gang.
Old Nov 26th 2005, 12:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Twas a good afternoon - nice to meet some new people, as well as old friends.
Carrianne, I no longer have your mobile number, and we really should keep in touch - pm me with it if you like.
And I finally got to meet Earlswood and Billabong - names that hark back to my early days on the site! We will sort lunch spmetime, when the Crestas have a break from tiling, and then you can meet The Bloke.

Thanks for the lifts everyone - I really do appreciate it
Old Nov 27th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Sorry I did not make it guys - I was down in the Gold Coast hanging out with the Schoolies!! No really hubby is doing his training there for a few weeks so we had to go and keep him company.

Hope all went well at the meet almost out 2 yr anniversary and we still don't miss it.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 1:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Shame you couldn't make it Tina - the Crestas and I did look out for you. Maybe next time?
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:08 am
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future

BUGGER!!

We recently moved into a unit on Queen St, in Kings Beach, and would have loved to have met up with some of you, unfortunately we only got broadband connected today and this is the first time we have logged on in about a month.

Will have to keep our eyes open for another one...

Apparently the rain is supposed to stop for tomorrow!

Cheers.