Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Old Oct 28th 2008, 11:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Originally Posted by soapy
im not that worried bernie, you cant find your own way home, what chace do you have of finding my place!
ask yir mrs to put wee name and address tags on the inside of your collar so that the taxi driver knows where you live
Already sorted
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

when are u lot gonna give up?
you cant beat us at golf!
you cant beat us at drinking!
you cant beat us at fitbaw!

but im sure you all winning at talking pish!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

We NEVER give up mate
I believe the golf is 1-1 at the moment
You've gotta drink girlies drinks like vodka and whisky so as we're all beer drinkers we do drink more than you's
Football is a Scottish game as you well know given your past successes so you have a distinct advantage and dare not encounter us on the cricket field cos the ball hurts !!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 11:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
We NEVER give up mate
I believe the golf is 1-1 at the moment
You've gotta drink girlies drinks like vodka and whisky so as we're all beer drinkers we do drink more than you's
Football is a Scottish game as you well know given your past successes so you have a distinct advantage and dare not encounter us on the cricket field cos the ball hurts !!
we dont bowl the ball, we bowl the bat. it hurts more
and
was that not about 6L of vodie you drank at the last golf?
because if you get into that state with beer pal, then theres no hope for ya!

and dont think paddy the midget will help you out, he will be too busy gettin lost trying to find the first tee
Old Oct 29th 2008, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

we dont bowl the ball, we bowl the bat. it hurts more
and
was that not about 6L of vodie you drank at the last golf?
because if you get into that state with beer pal, then theres no hope for ya!

and dont think paddy the midget will help you out, he will be too busy gettin lost trying to find the first tee
Excuse me but as the golf's on a Sunday i assume he'd like to be called Patrick !Respect !
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Fancy getting some boxing gloves or even better,naked closed fist's:thumbup

You and me first
Old Oct 29th 2008, 7:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Fancy getting some boxing gloves or even better,naked closed fist's:thumbup

You and me first
aw come on thats not fair, you will need at least another 4 people on your side to make it a fair fight
Old Oct 29th 2008, 7:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Excuse me but as the golf's on a Sunday i assume he'd like to be called Patrick !Respect !

looks like i have upset him, do you think if i rub his heed i will win a new car?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:47 am
FREE TIBET

aw come on thats not fair, you will need at least another 4 people on your side to make it a fair fight
Who wants a fair fight
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

looks like i have upset him, do you think if i rub his heed i will win a new car?
Hey leave me out of this one But could i order 2 ring side seats please
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:55 am
FREE TIBET

Hey leave me out of this one But could i order 2 ring side seats please
Get a seat close to the ring so you can catch soapster when i have lumped him out of the ring
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Get a seat close to the ring so you can catch soapster when i have lumped him out of the ring
It'll need more than just me to catch him !!
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

like every other paddy i know, your all fightin talk but you will still have to pass a pub on the way and we all know you lot cant pass a pub without tripping over and falling in! its jist as well because you would have to jump up to stick the head in my knee (i've heard)

hope you have a junior set for the golf
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

has anyone else noticed the thread starter has forgotten he started a thread again?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

It'll need more than just me to catch him !!
you have a cheeck, well more than one!
your arse took up both seats in the buggy last time we played

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.