Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Originally Posted by PAP01
you = who will be too busy tap dancin' and playing yir trumpet (while breakin' few records) to be bothered with the golf. but just as well cos your pure pish!

Roy castle did alot of good work for charity. Like I do for you Soapy, as your one big chairty case.
hey Hoff, is that yir best? thats not patter, its pish!

your time will be nigh
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
hey Hoff, is that yir best? thats not patter, its pish!

your time will be nigh
you called
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

you called
that avatar wont save you laddie, i have so much to play with now
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

that avatar wont save you laddie, i have so much to play with now
if she even thinks about it , she's on the first plane back to the uk
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

if she even thinks about it , she's on the first plane back to the uk
dont give her ideas mate!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Hey Soapy, it must be really windy down there in the land of the Indy, I can still hear your Gums flapping all the way up here in Gods country (Brisbane)
Put your energy to work on polishing that cup, its comming home (With a good wind prevailing and some reasonable handicapping, Keep Wilson away from that handicap committee, if he leans to far forward it will resemble a log cabin with you and Jimmy lol
Old Oct 27th 2008, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

I'm new to the coast any chance of a game of golf. Don't mind who i play for as long as it's the winning team.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Join the rest of the Goldcoast , its the drinking we go for lol

Contact PAP01 on this thread, there may be room for a little one (Who EErr Misis)
Old Oct 27th 2008, 4:55 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

you will if we douse you in petrol
I doubt you alky's would waste a good swallae like petrol
Old Oct 27th 2008, 5:02 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

how many have you got paul?

that leaves 232 bar = who will have to leave after the first hole to order as many rounds in, before they close the bar
He has been informed of the error of his ways (I think, by the sound of things, it's just as well he didn't come home last time!! )...I believe himself and Mr Cee are looking to share the ride down this time with someone from this end. They can drive his car so the petrol is paid for etc...I think they just want to both be able to drink this time...any drivers from the north side who were driving anyway want to offer?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Soapy, got room for 3 Scots on your team?
Mind you cant play till after 25th Nov cause our clubs are on route on a boat somewhere!
Steve
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by annqldau
He has been informed of the error of his ways (I think, by the sound of things, it's just as well he didn't come home last time!! )...I believe himself and Mr Cee are looking to share the ride down this time with someone from this end. They can drive his car so the petrol is paid for etc...I think they just want to both be able to drink this time...any drivers from the north side who were driving anyway want to offer?
May be try Andy (Lam), he was talking about a lift Saturday.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

May be try Andy (Lam), he was talking about a lift Saturday.
Good thinking Batman, apparently the way he looked Sunday morning he might not want to drink again (mind you i didn't see him as i was still nursing my bad head in bed
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Good thinking Batman, apparently the way he looked Sunday morning he might not want to drink again (mind you i didn't see him as i was still nursing my bad head in bed
lazy sod, we was on the beach by 8.30
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

lazy sod, we was on the beach by 8.30
You well know i need my beauty sleep mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.