Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Old May 20th 2008, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Same as you mate but who won the Home international

Haggis

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH !!!!!!

How low can a man go i wonder

Ok for city ?
Old May 20th 2008, 7:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I think my HUN mates are in a huff with me,have'nt heard a thing from them since the game.Hopefully they cant cause they are still banged up in strangeways sipping GREEN tea and reading the collective works of Gerry adams
nope, its cause they have no money left to phone you

so when are you movin oot here?
Old May 20th 2008, 7:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Same as you mate but who won the Home international

Haggis
can you hear a pin drop haggis?
Old May 20th 2008, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all

Fellas
cant wait to join in the banter when I rock up in July! Another Jock for Brisbane, centre half for the football team and a real duffer for the golf!

Ps I do like the odd 1 or 2 medicinal sherries too!

C,mon the the Brissie!!!

Rob
Old May 20th 2008, 8:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by LUNANBAY
Fellas
cant wait to join in the banter when I rock up in July! Another Jock for Brisbane, centre half for the football team and a real duffer for the golf!

Rob
you will fit right into the brissie team then
Old May 21st 2008, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

darren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Oh suddenly changed your allegiance just cos we lost in footy eh !!
not at all Bobby it's just I am a GC boy and Brissie needed players more than GC so was more than happy to help you boys out as I am in the golf, It's just I get slated either way if Brissie win they will say cos you got GC players as they would of in the footy but we put up a brave battle Bob and will do at the rematch if there is one. I will be there to give you a hand again big boy but the way I see it GC dont know what they are missing but they may be grateful once they see me swing a club. Defo a 28 handicap
Old May 21st 2008, 12:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
nope, its cause they have no money left to phone you

so when are you movin oot here?
End of august hopefully so looking forward to a few cold ones down your area and hoping to sell a few copies of my latest book at a meet.Oh by the way its called SALAD FOR BEGINNERS
Old May 21st 2008, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

End of august hopefully so looking forward to a few cold ones down your area and hoping to sell a few copies of my latest book at a meet.Oh by the way its called SALAD FOR BEGINNERS
I'll take half a dozen Bernieboy
Old May 21st 2008, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by darren k
not at all Bobby it's just I am a GC boy and Brissie needed players more than GC so was more than happy to help you boys out as I am in the golf, It's just I get slated either way if Brissie win they will say cos you got GC players as they would of in the footy but we put up a brave battle Bob and will do at the rematch if there is one. I will be there to give you a hand again big boy but the way I see it GC dont know what they are missing but they may be grateful once they see me swing a club. Defo a 28 handicap
Hey Darren if you swing a club like a leg you're more than welcome on our team again(and at least you'll not get slagged off when we piss it !!)
Old May 21st 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Right lads more info for you all

the 2 teams are as follows

GOLDY
BRISSY

JIM
PAUL
MARK
ANDY(andicee)
ROBERT(soapy)
LEE
RICHARD
MATT
ANDY(the chief)
JEREMY
TONY
DAVE
DOM
BOBBY
WILSON
GRAHAM
MITCH
MICK
SCOTT
HAGGIS
JOHN
RICHARD(dtox)
JOE
BRIAN
PETE
RICKY
SIMON
ANDY(LAM)
RYAN
TONY
CAMERON
JORDAN
ROB
NATHAN
BEN
GARETH
FITZY
OWEN
DARREN
RICHARD(the oh)
BRIDO
ALLAN
MALKY
DARREN(darrenk)

Will get the actual pairings picked this weekend, when there is more than one of me

What I do need is rough handicaps of you, the guys that were at the last one I have and will be cutting most of you especially you brissy mob think there was a severe bit of skull duggery going on, for a matter of fact if there is any more pirates seen on the golf course they will think we are on a halloween day trip, argh:curse:

We are going to be playing same rules as last time, everyone plays of the tee and then the pairings play from best/nearest shot, it gives everyone a chance and it speed the play up a bit.

The handicaps will only be used in the event of a draw, when the prizes are given to the gold coast at the end of the day.

There will be prizes for placings, nearest the pins and longest drive.

Yet again we have to be warned of the danger of snakes in the grass, now enough about the brissy team, but seriously we just have to be careful when playing around the rough.

Gainsborough Greens is on Yahwalpah rd, Pimpana
you take exit 49 on the pacific highway and follow the signs for yahwalpah rd ( it is signposted for the course). Take care on the road as there is a lot of roadworks near and around the golf course entrance, the entrance is about 2km from the roundabout at exit 49
Their website is http://www.gainsboroughgreens.com.au

Will post lunch choices later but will take the actual orders on the day.

Money has to be in by JUNE 1st so we don't have to organise it on the day, anyone not made contact with soapy or myself by then,their place will be put out to any other interested parties

anyone needs to know anything just give us a yell

thanks lads

jim
Old May 21st 2008, 1:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
I'll take half a dozen Bernieboy
In your case the book comes with a free treadmill
Old May 21st 2008, 7:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

In your case the book comes with a free treadmill
only one?
Old May 21st 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

BUMP
Old May 21st 2008, 8:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

HOW MANY HAVE LEFT TO PAY JIMBO?
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soapy
HOW MANY HAVE LEFT TO PAY JIMBO?
I have only had dosh from 4 at the mo and time is running out fast buddy, will keep pushing, spoke to most of the goldy so that should be coming in soon

Right lads most things are in place now, just need to get the dosh rolling in, to be paid by JUNE 1st some have paid by direct transfer to an account so thats up n running just contact me for details

still need to know anything give soapy or myself a yell

cheers lads getting nearer now, can hear the rattle of brissy knees, oh no wait a minute I was just loading my golf bag up for the day

bring it on

go the goldy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.