Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet!

Gold Coast Meet!

Old Nov 13th 2005, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet!

Bump :d
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

bloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue2
Right come on guys...I heard the last one had a bad turnout who's up for a meet before Xmas? would be really nice to meet everyone I've been chatting to over the past year.

Shall we say last weekend in November 26th-27th or first weekend in December 3rd-4th?

I was thinking maybe a park for us with kids with and a place with a BBQ area then we could just bring a bit of food? We have a really good secured park near us 'Palm Beach' with a BBQ area inside it, its really nice as it looks over the some water....or any other suggestions would be great

Come on who's up for it!!!

Sue x
We'd love to join up with a few expats, Me, Justine Megan & Lauren have been here 5 weeks with everything that could go wrong having well and truly done so...I think you mean Laguna Park ??, Laurens favourite ! Just say when and we'll walk there .....

Paul.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bloofox
We'd love to join up with a few expats, Me, Justine Megan & Lauren have been here 5 weeks with everything that could go wrong having well and truly done so...I think you mean Laguna Park ??, Laurens favourite ! Just say when and we'll walk there .....

Paul.

Gr8 Paul...you know what I have no idea what the place is called do you think it will be ok?

Sue x
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Hi Sue,

Of course Steve and I will be up for it. Don't mind when or where. Haven't seen much down that end of town so would be nice to have a look round.

Jo x

Last edited by JG04; Nov 14th 2005 at 9:10 am.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

bloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nicebloofox is just really nice

Gr8 Paul...you know what I have no idea what the place is called do you think it will be ok?

Sue x
I'd say it would be ideal but as I said I've only been here for 5 weeks. Laguna park is perfect for kids and as Barbies and shade...just let us know when...
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JG04
Hi Sue,

Of course Steve and I will be up for it. Don't mind when or where. Haven't seen much down that end of town so would be nice to have a look round.

Jo x

Just logged on to pm ya glad you've seen the post and able to come along

Sue x
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

We'll stick to that meet place then we just need to sort out which weekend everyone is happy with and I'll sort out some directions As said before, there is a BBQ area so if you want to bring some food to put on the old Barbie ....not forgetting some If anyone has some fold up chairs may be worth sticking them in the boot just in case.

I'm gonna pm some more peeps

Sue x
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JJL family
Hiya Sue,

Put us down aswell, me (Lesley) john and joe 9...........anywhere is good for us.

xx lesley

Lesley...If you speak to Sarah or Colette can you let them know too, see if they want to come along.

Sue x
Old Nov 14th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Lesley...If you speak to Sarah or Colette can you let them know too, see if they want to come along.

Sue x
Hiya Sue.

Yeah i'll ring them and let them....................it's looking like it'll be a good turn out
Old Nov 14th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Sue x
Hiya Sue.

Yeah i'll ring them and let them know....................it's looking like it'll be a good

turn out

Is Chris glad to be back

xx Lesley
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:35 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Can we come - me (Paul), the Mrs (Nicole) and our four year old twins, Jonti (boy) and Angel (girl).

Laguna Park is the one by the lake, with the tunnel bit in the air that leads to a slide,right (not that I've been on it - honest) - not far from the Pines.

Paul.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:17 am
Happy, happy Visa holders

Location: Back in Huddersfield, after fantastic time in Gold Coast
And&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sue,
Could we come PLLLLEEAASSEE!!. We have been here 4 weeks now, and have not met many people. It would be great to meet with peeps that are in the same boat. We aren't hooked up to Internet yet, hopefully will be by the end of this week (bloody BigPond). Using Internet cafes at the mo, but will keep an eye on this thread for dates and times. Hope to see you all soon.
Cheers Mary, Andrew, Ellie (15) and Olivia (11)
Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by diddy
Hi,

Can we come - me (Paul), the Mrs (Nicole) and our four year old twins, Jonti (boy) and Angel (girl).

Laguna Park is the one by the lake, with the tunnel bit in the air that leads to a slide,right (not that I've been on it - honest) - not far from the Pines.

Paul.

its good isn't it Paul Yeah its the one thats down the road from the Pines

Looking forward to meeting you all

Sue x
Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by And&Mez
Hi Sue,
Could we come PLLLLEEAASSEE!!. We have been here 4 weeks now, and have not met many people. It would be great to meet with peeps that are in the same boat. We aren't hooked up to Internet yet, hopefully will be by the end of this week (bloody BigPond). Using Internet cafes at the mo, but will keep an eye on this thread for dates and times. Hope to see you all soon.
Cheers Mary, Andrew, Ellie (15) and Olivia (11)

Great look forward to meeting you all

Sue x
Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Shall we go for Sunday the 17th? What sort of time is ok? 11-11.30ish, dont want to leave it to late as we may lose the BBQ area, I'll can get there a bit before just to make sure.

The park is on Laguna Av, Palm Beach there is parking outside and inside the park area.

Sue x......................... Anyone else want to come

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.