Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast family meet Sun 13th August

Gold Coast family meet Sun 13th August

Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast family meet Sun 13th August

Originally Posted by The Muppets
Hi there,

We are looking to organise a family meet up on the Gold Coast.We really enjoyed the last meet at Broadbeach, that Diddy organised.

We are thinking of Benowa Tavern at Benowa (hopefully fairly central for most on the coast) on Sunday 13th August around 12.30 for Sunday Lunch and a beer. (or just lots of beers )

There is a children's indoor and outdoor play area (face painting, computer games etc.) and and the food is reasonably priced.

Anyone interested than let us know

Hope to see you there

Jon, Rachel and Jenny

Hi Guys,

Just found out about this meet from the Soapy boy,

I did not realise that there was a meet on this weekend
You did not mention this the other night that you had organised this one! we were too involved talking about skiing probably.

We would have loved to come but as I mentioned to Soapy we have to unfortunately work at the weekend as per every other weekend

Have fun guys

Tony & Sue

Last edited by Sue; Aug 24th 2006 at 2:44 pm. Reason: URL removed. You are allowed two in your signature, please don't keep posting a 3rd!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caron n chris
WE'VE LANDED SEE YOU THERE , we'll be the ones asleep from jetlag under the table
thats fine, i'll drink your beer while u sleep
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
Hi Guys,

I did not realise that there was a meet on this weekend :
You did not mention this the other night that you had organised this one! we were too involved talking about skiing probably.

We would have loved to come but as I mentioned to Soapy we have to unfortunately work at the weekend as per every other weekend
Have fun guys

Tony & Sue

www.platinumrelocations.com.au
thats a shame tony, im sure we will catch up soon though
Old Aug 11th 2006, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

[QUOTE=Gold Coaster]Hi Guys,

I did not realise that there was a meet on this weekend

Have fun guys

Tony & Sue

No worries ! See you at the next one!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
thats fine, i'll drink your beer while u sleep
Soapy will be under the table with you before too long...you watch
Old Aug 12th 2006, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Count us in for tomz too please, thanks for arranging it Jon and Rachel

see you there

Lisa, James, Ellis and Nadia xxx
Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

neil&momo is on a distinguished road

Hi

For all those coming along to the meet this Sunday 13th August.............

Tables have been booked for 12.30pm . We have reserved the tables nearest the Children's play area. They are booked under SHORE and we were told they will have the name on each table. We did try to book under 'The Muppets' but they refused to take the booking!

Benowa Tavern
117 Ashmore Road
Benowa

Turn at AMART furniture warehouse and its at the bottom of the road.

Hope to see you there

Jon, Rachel and Jenny

Hi Guys,
We only just noticed this meet up, we been here 10 mths now and not been to 1 yet My friends been here 5 weeks and desperate to meet other people, is there any chance we can tag along? If theres no room on the tables we could come for a drink after the meal instead, if thats ok. Theres myself (Marie), my 3 year old Kieran, Bernie and her 17 year old daughter Kirsty. My hubby is working so can't make it!
thanks guys,
Marie
Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by neil&momo
Hi Guys,
We only just noticed this meet up, we been here 10 mths now and not been to 1 yet My friends been here 5 weeks and desperate to meet other people, is there any chance we can tag along? If theres no room on the tables we could come for a drink after the meal instead, if thats ok. Theres myself (Marie), my 3 year old Kieran, Bernie and her 17 year old daughter Kirsty. My hubby is working so can't make it!
thanks guys,
Marie
everyones welcome. come when u feel like it. some wont be having a meal anyway.
dont be shy just barge in and start gabbin'

see u sunday
Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

neil&momo is on a distinguished road

see u sunday
Great looking forward to it, will come for lunch then. See you there.
thanks
Marie
Old Aug 12th 2006, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by neil&momo
Hi Guys,
thanks guys,
Marie

We look forward to meeting you all
Old Aug 12th 2006, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

see u sunday
thanks Soapy
Old Aug 12th 2006, 2:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

thanks Soapy
YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME MATE
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:43 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Really sorry but we are gonna have to pull out, kids really want to go to seaworld and have their pictures taken as we have purchased annual passes... My daughter has been ill all week so we have been stuck in so have decided to go there instead..... I am sure you will all have a fab time and maybe we will make the next one

Jane
xx
Old Aug 13th 2006, 1:08 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

We aren't gonna make it to the meal but will try to pop in later for a bevvy if you are still there. A new friend of mine from Wales, Suzanne & hubby Jeff, may be popping in for lunch with you all as they have been on the coast for 2 months now but had never heard of BE! OMG! Yes there are still people out there who haven't! Please make them welcome as they are lovely people!

love,

Claire
xxxx
Old Aug 13th 2006, 1:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi guys,

Really sorry but we are gonna have to pull out, kids really want to go to seaworld and have their pictures taken as we have purchased annual passes... My daughter has been ill all week so we have been stuck in so have decided to go there instead..... I am sure you will all have a fab time and maybe we will make the next one

Jane
xx
no probs jane, enjoy your day. its going to be a busy pub today. i did a quick tally and lost count 3 times lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.