Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Specially when typing left handed while trying to plug the pc back in Anyone want a job as an office cleaner, I just sacked the last one for crashing the main computer to plug the hoover in !!! Tonight is going downhill rapidly.......
You two are getting more like Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast curry night 9th October-untitled.bmp  
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PAP01
I'm Jennifer I refuse to be Dawn I ran up 8 flights of stairs twice today Dawn couldn't do that... Or I could be Patsy if she want's to be Eddy?

Last edited by pproehann; Sep 2nd 2010 at 12:40 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
I'm Jennifer I refuse to be Dawn I ran up 8 flights of stairs twice today Dawn couldn't do that...
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Question Re: Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Annette could be Mother or Bubble which one would she prefer?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cheers!!! not sure I'm attractive enough to be Dawn French though, even if I am the right kind of shape
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:17 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cheers!!! not sure I'm attractive enough to be Dawn French though, even if I am the right kind of shape
YAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
YAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Ooooh I got a yawn AS WELL this time! I was just expecting the
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

You'd only make one of Dawns thighs...
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 11:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

at last, i've been checking for this thread for weeks after steve told me the date.
count pauline and myself in.

we have been invited to another night at the same time and have decided to go to the curry night and move on to a night in surfers.
i went to a gig last friday in the international backpackers just accross the road from Q1. Former member of ASLAN (an Irish rock band) Tony was doing his own set up and playing some great tunes and a few from his band.
turned out to be a great night, one of the best nights i've had in ages. hes a top performer!
he is doing another gig at the same place on the curry night. we will be heading over there after the curry night if anyone else wants to join us your welcome. drinks are cheap for surfers @ $4.50 for a bottle of beer
we popped in last night to watch him practice and i went to the bar with a tenner for 2 drinks and returned with change!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHeiVDSdoCM
if your wondering who aslan are, just do a search on youtube, type in aslan and one of my faves is a tune called crazy world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_McGuinness_(musician)

Last edited by soapy©; Sep 4th 2010 at 12:47 am.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sounds good to me

Originally Posted by soapy©
at last, i've been checking for this thread for weeks after steve told me the date.
count pauline and myself in.

we have been invited to another night at the same time and have decided to go to the curry night and move on to a night in surfers.
i went to a gig last friday in the international backpackers just accross the road from Q1. Former member of ASLAN (an Irish rock band) Tony was doing his own set up and playing some great tunes and a few from his band.
turned out to be a great night, one of the best nights i've had in ages. hes a top performer!
he is doing another gig at the same place on the curry night. we will be heading over there after the curry night if anyone else wants to join us your welcome. drinks are cheap for surfers @ $4.50 for a bottle of beer
we popped in last night to watch him practice and i went to the bar with a tenner for 2 drinks and returned with change!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHeiVDSdoCM
if your wondering who aslan are, just do a search on youtube, type in aslan and one of my faves is a tune called crazy world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_McGuinness_(musician)
Old Sep 4th 2010, 3:56 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 9th October at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach
Drinks from 6:00pm, table in private room from 7:30.

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Cappuccino (All the way from NZ!)
Mr & Mrs RenShen
Polly
Ann
BobbyFTM & Linda
Alan & Michelle.
Sam & Stu
Soapy & Pauline
Old Sep 4th 2010, 4:02 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
Sounds right up my street too!
Old Sep 4th 2010, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like fun - count me in for this gig too.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 5:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

MAGIC!

he plays on till late anyway, so it souldnt matter what time we get there

steve you will remember the lad who runs the backpackers. wee tom who played in the football match and was kicked all over the pitch. im sure you had a kick at him too
Old Sep 4th 2010, 11:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Carbery
Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 9th October at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach
Drinks from 6:00pm, table in private room from 7:30.

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Cappuccino (All the way from NZ!)
Mr & Mrs RenShen
Polly
Ann
BobbyFTM & Linda
Alan & Michelle.
Sam & Stu
Soapy & Pauline
good start for numbers steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.