Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

amberava is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Im deffo up for that. Would prefer to play for GC but dont really mind. Looking forward to it already if last night was anything to go by.
Paul
Old Jul 13th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

If you want to play for Brissie team pm myself or Bobbyftm the guys who played in game 1 or the golf will get first divs,Dtox your on the list mate
We will try and get a team of Brissie guys first if we struggle then we will poach some coasties.

Malky be in touch mate.

Haggis
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:48 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
If you want to play for Brissie team pm myself or Bobbyftm the guys who played in game 1 or the golf will get first divs,Dtox your on the list mate
We will try and get a team of Brissie guys first if we struggle then we will poach some coasties.

Malky be in touch mate.

Haggis
haggis with PM'S and what not we have 14 already, come on brissie lads where are you!! no issue with some of the coasties playing for Brisbane mate but it would be nice of the majority of the Brisbane team where from Brisbane!! my mate scouse Paul will play for Brisbane haggis. not the paul who has already posted.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

darren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
haggis with PM'S and what not we have 14 already, come on brissie lads where are you!! no issue with some of the coasties playing for Brisbane mate but it would be nice of the majority of the Brisbane team where from Brisbane!! my mate scouse Paul will play for Brisbane haggis. not the paul who has already posted.
I played in the epic 1st game for Brisbane but am a GC boy, dont mind playin for them again but if they can get a team would prefer playin with Col and Speedy in GC team as we play together every week, but if Haggis and Bob cant get a good turn out then i'll bail them out again
ps It was good to see some of the boys on Saturday night

Darren
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:30 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darren k
I played in the epic 1st game for Brisbane but am a GC boy, dont mind playin for them again but if they can get a team would prefer playin with Col and Speedy in GC team as we play together every week, but if Haggis and Bob cant get a good turn out then i'll bail them out again
ps It was good to see some of the boys on Saturday night

Darren
Darren the Gold Coast i think are easily going to make their quota so if you really dont mind playing for Brissy then great, i will add you to the GC team at the moment but if Brissy need you they get first call as you played for them the last time.

updated GC LIST (Players in red played the last time)

Lerop Pekill

Lerop Pekill Jnr
Speedy
Col
Rab
Carbery
Brido
Wilson
Cammy
Alan
Colin Pickett
Stu (Sammy G's Other half)

PAUL
DARREN K
DTOX

The three lads above in Blue are all Gold Coasters who have said they dont mind playing for Brisbane, DTOX and Darren K both played for Brissie in the last game so Brissy have first dibs on them, sorry lads but i think it's the only fair way to do it.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

stick Lee down for Brizzy please Malky ( he played last game )
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

darren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Can you also put down Dan Harvey for the Brizzy team he's over on a year working visa and he's staying with me and keen for a game
cheers
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

you mean he turnd up!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:05 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Originally Posted by soapy
you mean he turnd up!
brizzy update!!

PAUL (AMBERAVA)
DARREN K
DTOX
LEE
DAN HARVEY (Sounds like a ringer to me!!)
HAGGIS
SCOUSE PAUL

GUYS REMEMBER THIS IS A MEET ASWELL SO LETS KEEP BUMPING THIS EH!!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

nice weather fur june
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:40 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

brizzy update!!

PAUL (AMBERAVA)
DARREN K
DTOX
LEE
DAN HARVEY (Sounds like a ringer to me!!)
HAGGIS
SCOUSE PAUL

GUYS REMEMBER THIS IS A MEET ASWELL SO LETS KEEP BUMPING THIS EH!!
Hi Bobby/Haggis

These are the lads you had the last time?? , can u & haggis try and dig them up, also on the other thread from the earlier game a lad called the chief said he would play for brisbane aswell!!

Matt
Jeremy
Haggis
Brian
Lee
Paul
Glen
Rod
Owen
Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)

already commited for brissy are dan Harvey, DTOX, scouse paul, if u can dig up the above u would have 15!!

Let us know when u get a minute mate?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bobby/Haggis

These are the lads you had the last time?? , can u & haggis try and dig them up, also on the other thread from the earlier game a lad called the chief said he would play for brisbane aswell!!

Matt
Jeremy
Haggis
Brian
Lee
Paul
Glen
Rod
Owen
Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)

already commited for brissy are dan Harvey, DTOX, scouse paul, if u can dig up the above u would have 15!!

Let us know when u get a minute mate?
lee (shortlets )already down
les (stitch )will contact
Matt will see at golf
Jeremy matt's mate
Owen will see this himself
Brian haggis's mate
Paul is pap01 so will see
Glen & rod havent got a clue mate who they are
Old Jul 15th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

lee (shortlets )already down
les (stitch )will contact
Matt will see at golf
Jeremy matt's mate
Owen will see this himself
Brian haggis's mate
Paul is pap01 so will see
Glen & rod havent got a clue mate who they are

Sorry lads count me out, someone as to go to the bar and get Bobby his beer,might get Soapy one if he,s lucky
Old Jul 15th 2008, 11:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

i think glen and rod were mates of haggis?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Darren the Gold Coast i think are easily going to make their quota so if you really dont mind playing for Brissy then great, i will add you to the GC team at the moment but if Brissy need you they get first call as you played for them the last time.

updated GC LIST (Players in red played the last time)

Lerop Pekill

Lerop Pekill Jnr
Speedy
Col
Rab
Carbery
Brido
Wilson
Cammy
Alan
Colin Pickett
Stu (Sammy G's Other half)

PAUL
DARREN K
DTOX

The three lads above in Blue are all Gold Coasters who have said they dont mind playing for Brisbane, DTOX and Darren K both played for Brissie in the last game so Brissy have first dibs on them, sorry lads but i think it's the only fair way to do it.
Count me in Ricky for the gold coast x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.