Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:27 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute
Default GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Righto last night at the expats meet Robert (aka soapy) asked myself and Rob Semple (only me) if we would be willing to organise the next GC V'S Brissy footy match!! it's not that he does not want to be involved it's just he is ran off his feet and it would be nice if he could just turn up and enjoy one without the hassle of organising it!!

So this will be a footy match combined as usual with a meet on SATURDAY THE 16TH OF AUGUST. at Southport Soccer Club, Mualla Drive, Ashmore. KICK OFF WILL BE 1.30PM (PLAYERS TO BE THERE 12.45)

The GC side of things will be handled by myself and Rob as above and Brisbane will be handled by Bobby FTM and Haggis. Now it will be slightly different this time in the respect that players who played the last time will get priority and each team is looking for 17 Players max anyone over and above will go on a reserve list as numbers above this become very hard to handle, i think the GC will manage this but Brissy may struggle a little so if you are new and dont really mind who you play for please say.

Can i please also say guys do not put your name down and then not turn up!! this will cause a massive headache!! case in point at the last one the GC had 40 people saying they would play and we ended up with 14!!

Haggis/Bobby can you PM me asap and confirm this date suits you guys. I am also putting below a list of people who have already confirmed they will be playing for the GC on the day people in red are the ones who played last time, please when posting confirm if you played the last time and you will be given priority. The Gold Coast will wear BLUE SHIRTS & WHITE SHORTS IN THIS GAME

Lerop Pekill (me)
Lerop Pekill Jnr
Speedy
Col
Rob (Only me)
DTOX
Carbery (Steve)

Brido
Wilson
Cammy
Alan (Michelle's Hubby)

So folks that only leaves a month so lets see them names!!

Last edited by Lerop Pekill; Jul 13th 2008 at 12:38 am.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:48 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Count me in,i'll be down to my fighting weight by then and chasing a start on the wing.
Great choice of strip there big yin,can we play in black socks too,lol.

The thread should be called
GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE (AKA SCOTLAND 78) FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:56 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Count me in,i'll be down to my fighting weight by then and chasing a start on the wing.
Great choice of strip there big yin,can we play in black socks too,lol.

The thread should be called
GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE (AKA SCOTLAND 78) FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX
a tad harsh on the scotland 78 Side there big man, do you want ma boots back? or are you going to get a pair that fit?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 1:06 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
a tad harsh on the scotland 78 Side there big man, do you want ma boots back? or are you going to get a pair that fit?
I'd have been as well keeping them as you only just got them back from last time!

as for the 78 side,haggis would look much better in an Alan Rough perm than i would!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
Righto last night at the expats meet Robert (aka soapy) asked myself and Rob Semple (only me) if we would be willing to organise the next GC V'S Brissy footy match!! it's not that he does not want to be involved it's just he is ran off his feet and it would be nice if he could just turn up and enjoy one without the hassle of organising it!!

So this will be a footy match combined as usual with a meet on SATURDAY THE 16TH OF AUGUST. at Southport Soccer Club, Mualla Drive, Ashmore. KICK OFF WILL BE 1.30PM (PLAYERS TO BE THERE 12.45)

The GC side of things will be handled by myself and Rob as above and Brisbane will be handled by Bobby FTM and Haggis. Now it will be slightly different this time in the respect that players who played the last time will get priority and each team is looking for 17 Players max anyone over and above will go on a reserve list as numbers above this become very hard to handle, i think the GC will manage this but Brissy may struggle a little so if you are new and dont really mind who you play for please say.

Can i please also say guys do not put your name down and then not turn up!! this will cause a massive headache!! case in point at the last one the GC had 40 people saying they would play and we ended up with 14!!

Haggis/Bobby can you PM me asap and confirm this date suits you guys. I am also putting below a list of people who have already confirmed they will be playing for the GC on the day people in red are the ones who played last time, please when posting confirm if you played the last time and you will be given priority. The Gold Coast will wear BLUE SHIRTS & WHITE SHORTS IN THIS GAME

Lerop Pekill (me)
Lerop Pekill Jnr
Speedy
Col
Rob (Only me)
DTOX
Carbery (Steve)

Brido
Wilson
Cammy
Alan (Michelle's Hubby)

So folks that only leaves a month so lets see them names!!
Sorry to upset the applecart here slightly mate but kick off will have to be brought forward half an hour as the reserves start at 3pm. I will also sacrifice my position to allow a newcomer a chance of a game if there are too many numbers.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 2:09 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Originally Posted by Only me
Sorry to upset the applecart here slightly mate but kick off will have to be brought forward half an hour as the reserves start at 3pm. I will also sacrifice my position to allow a newcomer a chance of a game if there are too many numbers.
no probs mate, right guys kick off is 1 PM and thanks for the offer of giving up your place but it's not happening!!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

I'm quite happy to play for Brissie if their numbers are short?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 10:24 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

I'm up for it mate. One question for the Brissie team - is Bobby going to be player manager or just manager?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
I'm up for it mate. One question for the Brissie team - is Bobby going to be player manager or just manager?
With a fitness level of zero best stick with the sideline roll i thinks even though i know there'll be a lot of good nurses there to treat my potential heart attack !
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

count me in for my usual possition...................

in the dug out with a beer in one hand and a ciggie on the other
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:58 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
With a fitness level of zero best stick with the sideline roll i thinks even though i know there'll be a lot of good nurses there to treat my potential heart attack !
Your phuced mate,no nurse in their right mind is gonna give you mouth to mouth
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Your phuced mate,no nurse in their right mind is gonna give you mouth to mouth
Just had a look in the mirror Yep you're right
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:09 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a look in the mirror Yep you're right
Told ya,if you were in the hospital they would prob just slip you into a side room and turn the lights off
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Told ya,if you were in the hospital they would prob just slip you into a side room and turn the lights off
Could be worse they could send you in for mouth to mouth
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:21 pm
FREE TIBET

Could be worse they could send you in for mouth to mouth
Bobby your chat up lines are shite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.