Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Glasgow Meet Ups

Glasgow Meet Ups

Old Dec 14th 2009, 9:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glasgow Meet Ups

awe come on, dont you know any 10 year olds that can show you lol
Old Dec 15th 2009, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

effie will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Glasgow Meet Ups

Originally Posted by soapy©
awe come on, dont you know any 10 year olds that can show you lol
hey soapy, my talents lie elsewhere lol, can you tell me how to do it then cos i dont know any 10 year olds!!
Fiona
Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by effie
hey soapy, my talents lie elsewhere lol, can you tell me how to do it then cos i dont know any 10 year olds!!
Fiona
borrow one

plug yir phone in to the pc, or removed the card and stick it into the pcs card reader
then when you are posting just scroll down and click on the manage attachments
hit brouse and select a photo from the card or phone
Old Jan 15th 2010, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all

It looks like the snow may be thawing soon so me thinks its time for another wee glasgow meet before we all head down under. Anybody interested?
Fee
Old Jan 16th 2010, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

wanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant future

We are up for that. We missed the last one due to the wife being called into work but will make the next one DEFO. Just tell me when and where?

Tony.
Old Jan 16th 2010, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wanttobedownunder
We are up for that. We missed the last one due to the wife being called into work but will make the next one DEFO. Just tell me when and where?

Tony.
Cheers Tony thats 6 of us now so far. Got a pm from a couple in Paisley who are keen to come to. Hopefully another couple of days to get more response.
Fiona
Old Jan 17th 2010, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Tony thats 6 of us now so far. Got a pm from a couple in Paisley who are keen to come to. Hopefully another couple of days to get more response.
Fiona
Any ideas for dates yet?
Old Jan 17th 2010, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wanttobedownunder

Tony.
Tony, I can see your house from here!!

(I'm at work at GLA Airport by the way)
Old Jan 17th 2010, 9:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Fiona
hi fee, try sending a PM to the people from the last one that had to pull out for whatever reason. they might not look at the forum that much and miss out again
Old Jan 17th 2010, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy©
hi fee, try sending a PM to the people from the last one that had to pull out for whatever reason. they might not look at the forum that much and miss out again
Cheers soapy, good idea, i'll do that. Hope you and Pauline are well, looking forward to seeing yous again!
Fee
Old Jan 17th 2010, 9:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Cheers soapy, good idea, i'll do that. Hope you and Pauline are well, looking forward to seeing yous again!
Fee
shouldnt be long now
Old Jan 17th 2010, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Stevenson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, new to posting on here, we are in glasgow and currently going through the visa process and would be really interested in a meet up (if you don't mind if we come to the next one).

Thanks
Scott+Emma
Old Jan 17th 2010, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stevenson
Hi all, new to posting on here, we are in glasgow and currently going through the visa process and would be really interested in a meet up (if you don't mind if we come to the next one).

Thanks
Scott+Emma
Hi Scott & Emma you are most welcome, be nice to meet you. It looks like its going to be a good meet, thats about 12 of us so far. Does anyone have any preference for a date? Thought Walkabout would probably be best place again?
Cheers
Fee
Old Jan 18th 2010, 7:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

Hi Scott & Emma you are most welcome, be nice to meet you. It looks like its going to be a good meet, thats about 12 of us so far. Does anyone have any preference for a date? Thought Walkabout would probably be best place again?
Cheers
Fee
just set a date and get on with it wummin llf
Old Jan 18th 2010, 8:15 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

Cheers
Fee
No preferences on a date but a couple of weeks notice would be good so I can organise/swap shifts.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.