Reload this Page >

Fancy girls night out Sunshine Coast 3rd Nov

Fancy girls night out Sunshine Coast 3rd Nov

Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Gronya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fancy girls night out Sunshine Coast 3rd Nov

Hi All

I am aware that lots of people have only arrived on Sunshine Coast and are finding it hard to get babysitters etc so last night was at a party and women have all decided to come to my party next week. So now there a group of 15 women all fun english women whose kids are at Mountain Creek coming and I thought why not expats organising womens or a man's night out next week.

I have sold around 120 tickets but it can hold 220 people so I am on the radio this week drumming up more people.

Have 2 radio presenters for the evening : Todd from Hot 91.9
Caroline Hutchinson 92.7
Great Golf Auction prizes : Tiger Woods personally signed PinFlag with Photos all beautifully framed. There is overnight accommodation, facials, how to cook vouchers etc. dinner vouchers, gym , WINE

Great venue: Recently refurbished all glass bifold doors massive deck looking over golf course and Mooloolaba:
Great music: Got fantastic DJ playing really good 60's disco all the favourites to keep us on the dance floor.

Its great cause and I promise you it will be such good fun and most of people live around the area so great place to meet new people.

when: 3rd November 7.30 till late
Cost: 35.00Aud includes hot food, dj, entry in
Venue: Headland Golf Club Golf Links Rd

Opportunity to find out all about new cd's coming out into the market place on family and children issues. How to become 93% stress free parent.Dads and lads how to turn ordinary boys into exceptional men.

Email or ring 0422 793346 and speak to Julie .
If you r on your own PM me and I will meet you there or Julie and get you started off with load of other new people. It will be great way to meet people.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:52 am
Just Joined

flamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Fancy girls night out Sunshine Coast 3rd Nov

Originally Posted by Gronya
Hi All

I am aware that lots of people have only arrived on Sunshine Coast and are finding it hard to get babysitters etc so last night was at a party and women have all decided to come to my party next week. So now there a group of 15 women all fun english women whose kids are at Mountain Creek coming and I thought why not expats organising womens or a man's night out next week.

I have sold around 120 tickets but it can hold 220 people so I am on the radio this week drumming up more people.

Have 2 radio presenters for the evening : Todd from Hot 91.9
Caroline Hutchinson 92.7
Great Golf Auction prizes : Tiger Woods personally signed PinFlag with Photos all beautifully framed. There is overnight accommodation, facials, how to cook vouchers etc. dinner vouchers, gym , WINE

Great venue: Recently refurbished all glass bifold doors massive deck looking over golf course and Mooloolaba:
Great music: Got fantastic DJ playing really good 60's disco all the favourites to keep us on the dance floor.

Its great cause and I promise you it will be such good fun and most of people live around the area so great place to meet new people.

when: 3rd November 7.30 till late
Cost: 35.00Aud includes hot food, dj, entry in
Venue: Headland Golf Club Golf Links Rd

Opportunity to find out all about new cd's coming out into the market place on family and children issues. How to become 93% stress free parent.Dads and lads how to turn ordinary boys into exceptional men.

Email or ring 0422 793346 and speak to Julie .
If you r on your own PM me and I will meet you there or Julie and get you started off with load of other new people. It will be great way to meet people.
Hi Gee
not sure if my hubby can make it to the party - but I shall come along on my own anyway - all you girls are so welcoming & I am looking forward to a good night out in a safe place.

will be good to meet some expats that are also 'newish' to the area!

if you know anyone that needs babysitters I can really recommend Bo-peep 54791240 all have blue cards & police clearance, its not cheap but now and again one needs a break!!! & a good night out without kiddies!!!!