Essex meet?

Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Essex meet?

hi tiff
read your thread really sorry to here your news,but if you want a stiff drink or some moral support we would still love to see you sunday never know someone might have an idea how to get round this.all the best

anne marie xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Essex meet?

hi guys

spoke to hr this am there has been a "mistake" russ has been offered the job with 457 hr are as i write drawing up the paperwork

what a rollercoster!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway its back on

and we should see you on sunday

hopefully without our rugrats hoping inlaws will have them for the afternoon

love tiff &russ xxx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Essex meet?

hi
fantastic news see you sunday

anne marie xx
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

Just a quick one to let you know that we arrived saftley and are struggling with this terrible winter weather been 22 deg today and sunny!
We are meeting up with Kate and Stuart and there lad in Perth tomorrow. They arrived saftley on the 1st July.
So I will send a longer mail at the weekend with all our news.

Bye

The blooms in OZ at last
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
Hi all

Just a quick one to let you know that we arrived saftley and are struggling with this terrible winter weather been 22 deg today and sunny!
We are meeting up with Kate and Stuart and there lad in Perth tomorrow. They arrived saftley on the 1st July.
So I will send a longer mail at the weekend with all our news.

Bye

The blooms in OZ at last
glad that you have made it ....look forward to hearing all your news ....i think all the essex gang will ...take care...love tiff,russ,alex &felicity
Old Jul 12th 2007, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

hi
bet it feels good to be on ozzie soil,shame about the weather we have just had constant rain.glad you all made it safely say hi to kate and stuart
keep us updated

anne marie & tony xx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi guys

sorry we could not make it today

russ was only ment to be working this morning however at 12pm he phoned to say that he was going to have to work this afternoon as well and as i dont drive i cant get there.

will def come to the next one

enjoy yourselfs
tiff,russ,alex and felicity
Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

Well another cold day in WA 23 deg today (sorry) but the wind can be a bit chilly.
We went to Perth on friday and met up with Kate and Stuart and there lad James. We had a nice day walking around watching a;; the entertainment in the square and the stopped for lunch and a coffee.
They say to say hi and will post a line when they get the internet set up. All 3 are well and Stuart starts work in 2 weeks. They have a place to rent in settlers hills and James starts school when the kids go back mid July.
We are ok to John starts work tomorrow and we have bought a house in Banksia grove which is just by Carrimar(Joondalup way) our settlement date is 13 aug, its a brand new house so should all go smoothly as when you agree to buy here and once you sign the paperwork you are legally bound to it so no pulling out or gazumping.

We are about an hours drive from each other but are going to keep in touch and have already arranged our barbies! Maybe some of you will be here then.

We have been on a drive today down the swan valley and stopped at all the winerys along the way and also at the chocolate factory. Made for a very nice afternoon which has left me a little puddled and sick of chocolate. But I am sure that won't last!!

Tricia
Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
Hi all

Well another cold day in WA 23 deg today (sorry) but the wind can be a bit chilly.
We went to Perth on friday and met up with Kate and Stuart and there lad James. We had a nice day walking around watching a;; the entertainment in the square and the stopped for lunch and a coffee.
They say to say hi and will post a line when they get the internet set up. All 3 are well and Stuart starts work in 2 weeks. They have a place to rent in settlers hills and James starts school when the kids go back mid July.
We are ok to John starts work tomorrow and we have bought a house in Banksia grove which is just by Carrimar(Joondalup way) our settlement date is 13 aug, its a brand new house so should all go smoothly as when you agree to buy here and once you sign the paperwork you are legally bound to it so no pulling out or gazumping.

We are about an hours drive from each other but are going to keep in touch and have already arranged our barbies! Maybe some of you will be here then.

We have been on a drive today down the swan valley and stopped at all the winerys along the way and also at the chocolate factory. Made for a very nice afternoon which has left me a little puddled and sick of chocolate. But I am sure that won't last!!

Tricia
Gutted I couldnt come today - must arrange another soon!!! Gutted ;-(
Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
Thanks to everyone for coming today another nice afternoon more new faces and more new info, sorry to those who couldn't make it hope to see you all at the next meet,
Anne-marie Tony
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

emma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Anne-Marie

Had a really nice time again and met some lovely people.I do really enjoy these meeting as i can talk non stop OZ which is something i can't do with many people as they either find it boring or they don't want us to go and are really negative with us. Its great as on each one i have been given lots of ideas and websites to look at and i always feel more positive about the whole thing when i get back.
Kids enjoyed it again as well. Will look forward to the next one.

emma and adam
Aaron and Lucy
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Hi to all

Sorry we missed today. Arrived back from Spain at 4pm. We did go to the Halfway House but by the time we arrived there which was about 5.30 everyone had gone!! Dont suppose there will be another one before we depart for Oz on 13th August!!!

To all who are going through the process good luck and to all those who will be leaving soon good luck as well!!! Will post an update from Brisbane on this thread if I may when we get settled.

Janet x
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by justcantwait
Hi,
Thanks to everyone for coming today another nice afternoon more new faces and more new info, sorry to those who couldn't make it hope to see you all at the next meet,
Anne-marie Tony
Hi Anne-Marie - thanks for organising the meet up. It was nice to meet everyone - and i'm still shocked at how many people lived very close to us!
I did get sun burnt - even though i had factor 50 suncream on (boy will i have to be careful when i'm out in Oz )... I burn so easily!
It was interesting to see what stage everyone is at - and nice to know that some of the fears i have seem to be shared by some other people as well.....

Good luck to those that may have gone to Oz before the next meet up in September....
and even more good luck to those that are still waiting for their visa's to come through..... hopefully you wont have to wait too much longer!

We'll still be here in September as our validation trip isn't till November - so we'll see anyone who went yesterday again and is still here in September!

take care all....
Cathy, Andy, Eden (4) and Jared (7months)....
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

hi all
wanted to wish janet & co,sue & steve all the best with there journeys to oz,hi to tricia & co,stuart & kate hope you are all enjoying the ozzie life not to much sun i hope lol,and to everyone else that are still here have a nice summer and see you in september

p.s what happened to nat & chris not to hungover how are things going for you?

anne marie & tony xx
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi all
wanted to wish janet & co,sue & steve all the best with there journeys to oz,hi to tricia & co,stuart & kate hope you are all enjoying the ozzie life not to much sun i hope lol,and to everyone else that are still here have a nice summer and see you in september

p.s what happened to nat & chris not to hungover how are things going for you?

anne marie & tony xx
look forward to meeting you all in September.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.