Essex meet?

Old Jun 24th 2007, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice
Default Re: Essex meet?

Originally Posted by tayella
Hello Anne Marie
hope you and Tone are good.
Question 4 ya
If I get me 136 can I sponsor someone?
I recall you saying about doing it and it got me thinking about a friend of mine who wants to Migrate with his Family.
Any pointers?
Thanks mate

Chris
I think you can not sponser (even family members) until you are a citizen.I was told this by my agent when i enquired about a family member( that we wanted to sponser) after we had been here in Oz for a year.
We came out on a 136
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
Hi All,

I was just browsing the hours away when I came across your thread.

Do you mind if we come along. Me ,OH and two kids, (8 and 10). Currently in Hockly, near Rayleigh(I say that because when I tell people no one seems to know where Hockly is!).

We got our visa grant this month, took just 3 months! What they on?

We'll be leaving as soon as the house sells, and we just need to do a little decorating before we put it on the market.

The problem we have, is where to go? at the moment we are thinking of Cairns, Why? because it's there! But the job situation doesn't look too good and I'm a bit too young to retire, although at 42 I'm tempted. Mmmmmm' is that old?

Cheers, all.
Well done and good luck on your move.
I do have a question,why Cairns?we moved here to Brisbane from Essex in July 2006.Once i started my job here they sent me to Cairns for 2 weeks in Nov.It is a lovely place but blimey was it hot and humid and that was at 6am.
I just feel that it is a great place to have a hol but we couldn't live there.But hey everyone is different and it could be the place for you so i am not trying to put you off a place but just giving you some info.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

we know hockley great pub called the bull lovely food just up the rd to us we are in rayleigh
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:13 pm
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice

Originally Posted by ragner
Well done and good luck on your move.
I do have a question,why Cairns?we moved here to Brisbane from Essex in July 2006.Once i started my job here they sent me to Cairns for 2 weeks in Nov.It is a lovely place but blimey was it hot and humid and that was at 6am.
I just feel that it is a great place to have a hol but we couldn't live there.But hey everyone is different and it could be the place for you so i am not trying to put you off a place but just giving you some info.
Me and the OH just fancyed trying something completely new. Allthough I do have my doubts also. They do say you aclimatise, but even then the sound of the wet season makes me shudder.

We have this plan of getting a campervan and touring around with the kids for 2 months. So maybe something will happen, and we will find what we're looking for. Or maybe we'll end up in Sydney and have a life like we have here in Essex, (Commuting, working, and the odd stress out), Allthough better weather and beaches! Nothing written in stone for us really. Advice appresiated

So whats Brisbane like? Worth a stop I'm sure.

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
we know hockley great pub called the bull lovely food just up the rd to us we are in rayleigh
Hey! thats just round the corner from us. We often take the bikes through hockly woods and end up in there beer garden (So much for getting fit!) Great place when the sun shines. Pitty we couldn't bring it to OZ!

you guys going on the meet?
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
Me and the OH just fancyed trying something completely new. Allthough I do have my doubts also. They do say you aclimatise, but even then the sound of the wet season makes me shudder.

We have this plan of getting a campervan and touring around with the kids for 2 months. So maybe something will happen, and we will find what we're looking for. Or maybe we'll end up in Sydney and have a life like we have here in Essex, (Commuting, working, and the odd stress out), Allthough better weather and beaches! Nothing written in stone for us really. Advice appresiated

So whats Brisbane like? Worth a stop I'm sure.

Hey! thats just round the corner from us. We often take the bikes through hockly woods and end up in there beer garden (So much for getting fit!) Great place when the sun shines. Pitty we couldn't bring it to OZ!

you guys going on the meet?

What a great plan.that is the way to do it drive about and have a look 1st. We would have loved to have done that when we came out but our kids are of teenage years so needed to get them in school asap as working towards exams,but when they are off hand who knows.
Brisbane will deff be worth a look at on your travels.
Good luck
Old Jun 25th 2007, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

yep see you at the next meet..
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi everyone
just a reminder of the meet this week hope you can all make it,lets hope the weather holds out for us see you all sunday

anne marie xx
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

what time are we looking at, still trying to organise the mother in law:curse:
Old Jul 9th 2007, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi
time is 12 onwards and children are more than welcome,but any time you can get there is fine

anne marie xx
Old Jul 9th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi
time is 12 onwards and children are more than welcome,but any time you can get there is fine

anne marie xx
thank you - cant wait.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:17 pm
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice
Smile Re: Essex meet?

Originally Posted by Gonnago
thank you - cant wait.
Hi,

Just to make sure, is that 12:00 on Sunday at the "Half Way House" on the A127?

Do you all know each other already or are noobys welcome?

Cheers,
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

nubies are more than welcome.

the last meet was our first and we were made to feel more than welcome
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all are welcome there will be newbies there as some from previous meets are now in OZ, do you know where the halfway house is? if not i can give directions, hope to see you there
Anne-mariexx
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi guys

we wont be coming on sunday...

if you read thread "my crap day" you will understand why

bye

tiff,russ,alex,felicity

xxxx
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:59 pm
IT Guru

Unhappy Re: Essex meet?

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
hi guys

we wont be coming on sunday...

if you read thread "my crap day" you will understand why

bye

tiff,russ,alex,felicity

xxxx
Are you going to try again? Why not come and join us in Cairns?

Just a thought, It took us 10 years to get in. Then it all just fell in to place this time.

, good luck where ever you guys end up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.