Old Jun 10th 2007, 3:15 pm
Account Closed

tayella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Essex meet?

Hello Anne Marie
hope you and Tone are good.
Question 4 ya
If I get me 136 can I sponsor someone?
I recall you saying about doing it and it got me thinking about a friend of mine who wants to Migrate with his Family.
Any pointers?
Thanks mate

Chris
Old Jun 10th 2007, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi chris
you can sponsor on 136 but i think it is only family,but you can check that with your agent.

anne marie xx
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

thanks mate
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi everyone
hope you are all well just letting you know another date for the next meet,for the unlucky ones still here it will be sunday 15th july.same venue hope you all can make it but dont forget the suncream

anne marie xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

oh thats great ..... hopefully we should have news...and finally applied for our visa ..... the waiting about is killing us.....but i guess you all know about waiting for visas?????

has anyone else got news?????
Old Jun 18th 2007, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Hi Ann Marie

Hopefully we will be able to get to the meet but I am returning from a week in Spain that day so will have to see what time I get back. We do hope to get there as it will be our last one since we leave on 13th August Brisbane Bound
Thanks

Janet x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

emma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Ann Marie

We will definately be there. really enjoyed the last one.

Emma & Adam
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys

we have news from oz this am russ has been given aproval on his job and that they are going to sponser him, so hopefully we will be able to apply in the next few weeks

sooooooooooooo excited...... a few beers will be drunk tonight.....and on friday.....double celebration....it is also his 30th birthday old boy!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
hi guys

we have news from oz this am russ has been given aproval on his job and that they are going to sponser him, so hopefully we will be able to apply in the next few weeks

sooooooooooooo excited...... a few beers will be drunk tonight.....and on friday.....double celebration....it is also his 30th birthday old boy!!!!
Oh we should be able to make it - we are new to this so bear with me, was it brentwood you meet? where abouts? do many bring the sprogs?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

half way house pub a127

kids welcome i brought mine last time however hoping that we can leave them at in laws

see you next month
Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

hi
most people bring the sproggs they have great fun calling chris & nat how did the interview go yesterday have mislaid your number if you could email it to me hope you have a nice hol janet and maybe we will see you

anne marie xx
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi
most people bring the sproggs they have great fun calling chris & nat how did the interview go yesterday have mislaid your number if you could email it to me hope you have a nice hol janet and maybe we will see you

anne marie xx
fantastic, look forward to it!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

Hi Anne Marie,
Had the interview yesterday and the result is as follows:-
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YIPEEEEEEEEEE cant belive me luck. As soon as house is sold we are out of here:thumbsup :
Thanks for asking
Overjoyed mate cant explain it. Was p*ss*d before we got back to the Airport as a good beer was in deed needed. Good job Nat drives as I would of needed a taxi home from Stanstead.
I reckon we will be at the meet.
Ill email you me number and ill tell you more if you like?
Take care

Chris

Last edited by tayella; Jun 21st 2007 at 4:34 pm. Reason: change celebration
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

hi chris
fantastic news will give you a bell when i get 5 mins

anne marie xx
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:02 pm
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice
Smile Re: Essex meet?

Hi All,

I was just browsing the hours away when I came across your thread.

Do you mind if we come along. Me ,OH and two kids, (8 and 10). Currently in Hockly, near Rayleigh(I say that because when I tell people no one seems to know where Hockly is!).

We got our visa grant this month, took just 3 months! What they on?

We'll be leaving as soon as the house sells, and we just need to do a little decorating before we put it on the market.

The problem we have, is where to go? at the moment we are thinking of Cairns, Why? because it's there! But the job situation doesn't look too good and I'm a bit too young to retire, although at 42 I'm tempted. Mmmmmm' is that old?

Cheers, all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.