Default derby meet up 23 january

meet up planned for 23rd january 2011 at 1pm at:

The Bonnie Prince pub

166 Swarkestone Rd
Chellaston,
Derby
DE73 5UE
01332 702 275

this pub has a soft play area and welcomes children. if you want to come and chat to likeminded people please feel free to come and join us we will be sat in soft play area with a kangaroo on the table. bring something Ozzie helps to find other people!!!!!!!

hope to see you there

Marie x
Old Jan 20th 2011, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

craigb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: derby meet up 23 january

hi marie , we will dig out out cuddly roo too , see you there

craig & caroline
Old Jan 21st 2011, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

The Bonnie Prince that's my best friends local

We moved here almost 3 years ago from Littleover. We used to organise meets too. There were loads of peeps from Derbyshire/Nottingham/Chesterfield. It shows that there's been a change in economic circumstances. Well done for still doing the move i say!!

Where are you all heading?
Do you live in Chellaston?

Sam
Old Jan 21st 2011, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

-Marie- is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sammyg
The Bonnie Prince that's my best friends local

We moved here almost 3 years ago from Littleover. We used to organise meets too. There were loads of peeps from Derbyshire/Nottingham/Chesterfield. It shows that there's been a change in economic circumstances. Well done for still doing the move i say!!

Where are you all heading?
Do you live in Chellaston?

Sam
i know its changed alot we used to go to meets over at sawley. not sure if ther's not as many people going or if people just dont feel chatty??? but not been a derby meet for a long time.

i live near ripley, just up A38 if you remember dear old derby!!!
we are off to perth coming for validation 23 march move 2012 where are you?

marie xx
Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by -Marie-
i know its changed alot we used to go to meets over at sawley. not sure if ther's not as many people going or if people just dont feel chatty??? but not been a derby meet for a long time.

i live near ripley, just up A38 if you remember dear old derby!!!
we are off to perth coming for validation 23 march move 2012 where are you?

marie xx
I remember Derby. It's an alright little place really.

We live on the Gold Coast. We like it lots.
Not been to WA yet but plan a holiday over there at some point...we want to go up to the Whitsundays, then Melbourne, then Uluru - just too many places to see!!
We went back to the UK for a month in june to see family. It was very hard leaving them again. We had a lovely time and the sun shone every bloody day for a month - unbelievable!! We went over to Paris for a weekend and Amsterdam. We needed to absorbe some culture as it's missing here!! However, the rainforest and beaches make up for it

When do you plan on leaving?

sam
Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

-Marie- is on a distinguished road

mid 2012 if house sells
Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by -Marie-
mid 2012 if house sells
argh! the house sale. That was our biggest stress, our sale fell through 2 times as it was when people were starting to loose faith in the market - very early stage of the recession. However, Derbyshire/Derby seems to be pretty good so hopefully you'll be ok!

Good Luck