Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby meet November

Derby meet November

Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Derby meet November

Originally Posted by SalSa
Just checked out bus timetable and they're every hour 'til 2.35am!!
Leave from Corporation St, do you know where that is???
Just depends whether his maj will slum it!!
Dont think corporation street is far to be honest.

Have sent you a PM.

Last edited by MrFlibbleUK; Nov 26th 2005 at 10:53 am.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Dont think corporation street is far to be honest.

Have sent you a PM.
Hi

we enjoyed last night, hope there weren't too many sore heads this morning. Salsa when is the next one!?

Tracy and Mark
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi

we enjoyed last night, hope there weren't too many sore heads this morning. Salsa when is the next one!?

Tracy and Mark
Isnt the next one at Sallys house?? . Was a good night (although tamer than usuall I reckon :-) ). I vote next time we go to somewhere actually in Derby...(strange that the person who wanted to go outside Derby didnt actually turn up!!...rassin frassin....)..when is everyone up for the next do then?
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:12 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Been puking all night..... bloody mexican crap
Was a tamer night than usual but we still had a great time!
When do you want to go out again bubbles? This weekend is Ok with us!!!
MrFlib and 'his' gang are going out next week but we're not invited........
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:13 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Nice to see Sparks and Nicky too....
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:49 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalSa
Been puking all night..... bloody mexican crap
Was a tamer night than usual but we still had a great time!
When do you want to go out again bubbles? This weekend is Ok with us!!!
MrFlib and 'his' gang are going out next week but we're not invited........
"do you wana be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do you wana be in my gang ooohhhhhhh"

had a great night, looking forward to the next one!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
"do you wana be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do you wana be in my gang ooohhhhhhh"

had a great night, looking forward to the next one!!!
Ive never been a gang leader before ...Mairi is quite dissapointed as she thought it was actually her gang and kept telling me that she was infact the daddy (watching too many prison movies I think).

So when/where is the next one?? (must remember to wear our gang colours next time...maybe a nice lilac or mauve).
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

IF ANYONE HAD BOTHERED TO REMIND ME I MAY HAVE TURNED UP, NOT SEEN THIS THREAD FOR AGES! I DID NOT WANT TO GO OUT OF DERBY THE MEXICAN WAS MERELY A SUGGESTION AND BETTER THAN A $HITTY WETHERSPOONS CHAV HOLE! I HAVE ENOUGH CRAP ON MY PLATE AT THE MOMENT WITHOUT SARKY COMMENTS FROM YOU. SO STICK YOUR RASSIN FRASSIN WHATEVER THE HELL THAT MEANS UP YOUR ARSE
Isnt the next one at Sallys house?? . Was a good night (although tamer than usuall I reckon :-) ). I vote next time we go to somewhere actually in Derby...(strange that the person who wanted to go outside Derby didnt actually turn up!!...rassin frassin....)..when is everyone up for the next do then?
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lawlaw
IF ANYONE HAD BOTHERED TO REMIND ME I MAY HAVE TURNED UP, NOT SEEN THIS THREAD FOR AGES! I DID NOT WANT TO GO OUT OF DERBY THE MEXICAN WAS MERELY A SUGGESTION AND BETTER THAN A $HITTY WETHERSPOONS CHAV HOLE! I HAVE ENOUGH CRAP ON MY PLATE AT THE MOMENT WITHOUT SARKY COMMENTS FROM YOU. SO STICK YOUR RASSIN FRASSIN WHATEVER THE HELL THAT MEANS UP YOUR ARSE
Just to apologise....
Sorry that we did not remind you enough
Sorry that you feel that Wetherspoons is beneath you (although we usually eat in Fat Cats's).
Sorry that you dont know the works of Mutley (from Dastardly and Mutley fame..hence the rassin frassin).
Sorry that you where so offended by my little sarky dig.
Sorry that we ever bother organising these bleedin things in the first place when we also (as well as most of the other people on this group) have enough on their plate as well!.

Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Just to apologise....
Sorry that we did not remind you enough
Sorry that you feel that Wetherspoons is beneath you (although we usually eat in Fat Cats's).
Sorry that you dont know the works of Mutley (from Dastardly and Mutley fame..hence the rassin frassin).
Sorry that you where so offended by my little sarky dig.
Sorry that we ever bother organising these bleedin things in the first place when we also (as well as most of the other people on this group) have enough on their plate as well!.

***** OFF
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Also im glad I didnt go if thats the kind of person you are
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Also im glad I didnt go if thats the kind of person you are
Shockingly...the feeling's mutual.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

I'm SO glad I won't be organising anymore nights out...!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Well thats fine, I have not had as much chance to be on here as usual a simple PM reminding or confirming who was coming would have been nice rather than a sarcastic remark about me on a public thread.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

Well thats fine, I have not had as much chance to be on here as usual a simple PM reminding or confirming who was coming would have been nice rather than a sarcastic remark about me on a public thread.

Sorry but that's not my fault. If you look on page 5 I think it is, I have listed everyone who said they were going. Anyway, I don't organise Expat meets as a full-time job so I'm not taking responsibility for PM'ing everyone and reminding people to keep to arrangements. sorry that this has all gone pear-shaped but as Flib says, we've got other things on our plates as well so I've had enough of organising these things.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.