Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby meet November

Derby meet November

Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Derby meet November

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Well (as I strain to look at the screen with my new mega blurred/wonky vision!) just to curb any rumours of being stalkers frequenting the groups just to make friends we have only finally and gone an bleedin' done it! we have actually booked our flights to Oz!! Depart on the 14th March 2006 from Manchester!!...will wonders never cease.

Even more cause for celebration.
Hi Steve

hope the eyes get better soon. Well done on booking trhe flights, we thought you would never do it! We'll catch up then when we come over in April

Tracy
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:24 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Well (as I strain to look at the screen with my new mega blurred/wonky vision!) just to curb any rumours of being stalkers frequenting the groups just to make friends we have only finally and gone an bleedin' done it! we have actually booked our flights to Oz!! Depart on the 14th March 2006 from Manchester!!...will wonders never cease.

AT LAST!!!
Not that we want to get rid of you.....................!!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

Will post meeting place and times very soon. (And directions!)

Steve's keen to catch up on alcohol and cigar smoking!! Sally, he's relying on Chris to keep up :-)

Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

NICE ONE, NOT FAR BEHIND US THEN. SEE YOU SOON AT THE MEET
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:00 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by haggisUK
Will post meeting place and times very soon. (And directions!)

Steve's keen to catch up on alcohol and cigar smoking!! Sally, he's relying on Chris to keep up :-)

He's ready!!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:06 pm
Love it here!

Dear Steve & Mairi

Just noticed there's a Leicester meet on the 20th Nov at the Red Lion at Loughborough which I know isn't far from you....... so don't go getting any ideas!!!! We know how you like meeting folk and pretending your're going to Oz! And don't you dare suggest they can all stop at your house!!!
I know you're tempted....................
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SalSa
Dear Steve & Mairi

Just noticed there's a Leicester meet on the 20th Nov at the Red Lion at Loughborough which I know isn't far from you....... so don't go getting any ideas!!!! We know how you like meeting folk and pretending your're going to Oz! And don't you dare suggest they can all stop at your house!!!
mmmmm......another meet eh???...where noone knows us...could be handy!!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SalSa
Dear Steve & Mairi

Oh no thats our cover blown! time to pretend to move to Canada methinks!!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Oh no thats our cover blown! time to pretend to move to Canada methinks!!
Infact I did think about joining the Kevin Costner fan club as a way to meet people but I understand it only consists of one member who lives in Heanor!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:19 pm
Good looking member

KevinCostnerFanClub is an unknown quantity at this point

Infact I did think about joining the Kevin Costner fan club as a way to meet people but I understand it only consists of one member who lives in Heanor!

Did someone mention Kevin Costner???

Love The Bodyguard
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Derby meet November

Hi

i have found out that there is a special guestat zanzibar that night! A bit mysterious for the girls or maybe even insania?

Get me out of here!

Tracy
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi

i have found out that there is a special guestat zanzibar that night! A bit mysterious for the girls or maybe even insania?

Get me out of here!

Tracy

Might be a good laugh if the boys are up for it??... do you know how much tickets are?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Derby meet November

Might be a good laugh if the boys are up for it??... do you know how much tickets are?
Hi

on the flier it says free before 10pm, £5 before midnight and £6 later, on stage at 11pm!!

Tracy
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Anyone any ideas where to have a few drinks before the meal which isn't too far from Pepitos?? I've never been drinking over that side of town before so I'm not sure where things are!!

I take it everyone who said they were going before is still going??

Salsa + Prince William
Sparks124 + Nicky
Laura + Steve
Me + Steve (Flib)
Tracy and Mark
Tracy and Ian
Sharon and Neill

We don't have to pre-book meals as long as the numbers are below 15.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 12:52 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Anyone any ideas where to have a few drinks before the meal which isn't too far from Pepitos?? I've never been drinking over that side of town before so I'm not sure where things are!!

I take it everyone who said they were going before is still going??

Salsa + Prince William
Sparks124 + Nicky
Laura + Steve
Me + Steve (Flib)
Tracy and Mark
Tracy and Ian
Sharon and Neill

We don't have to pre-book meals as long as the numbers are below 15.
yer sparks124 and Nicky are still up for it and a waiting instructions.
see you soon for a few

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.