Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby meet November

Derby meet November

Old Oct 11th 2005, 5:35 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Derby meet November

Originally Posted by longreach
Tracy and Mark ( I presume you're longreach Mark ?)

Goose ya big stud.... take me to bed and lose me forever

Ok Mark......ya scaring me now :scared:
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SalSa
Ok Mark......ya scaring me now :scared:
It's OK, I was just letting Haggis know that Longreach is me
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

It's OK, I was just letting Haggis know that Longreach is me

Longreach - "Your ego is writing cheques your body can't cash"!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:21 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by haggisUK

Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Now I'm not gonna sit here and blow sunshine up your ass, Haggis!!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Is everyone definates then so I can book?? 10 definates, 4 maybes?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Now I'm not gonna sit here and blow sunshine up your ass, Haggis!!!
Poor Mark.....hes lost that lovin' feelin'
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Charlie: What do you want to do, just drop on the tile and go for it?????

Aren't we sad gits! :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:50 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Is everyone definates then so I can book?? 10 definates, 4 maybes?
you can count Nicky and I in as two definite, are you booking the table for 8 o'clock on the 26th of November? you'll also have to let us know where the restaurant is (address/directions). see you there.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

OK, will book table for 8pm on 26th November for 10 (more if confirmed)... Will confirm all details including directions etc nearer the time. We'll probably arrive earlier than 8pm for a few drinks... anyone up for it?

Really looking foward to it!!!

Mairi
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:50 pm
Love it here!

OK, will book table for 8pm on 26th November for 10 (more if confirmed)... Will confirm all details including directions etc nearer the time. We'll probably arrive earlier than 8pm for a few drinks... anyone up for it?

Really looking foward to it!!!

Mairi

Earlier the better for us!
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Poor Mark.....hes lost that lovin' feelin'
Crashed and burned a few time but won eventually... have a go... the funniest thing I have seen in ages...

http://www.milbestlight.com/swf/game/game1.swf
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Crashed and burned a few time but won eventually... have a go... the funniest thing I have seen in ages...

http://www.milbestlight.com/swf/game/game1.swf
Mmmmm...very educational I now have an arsenal of new techniques ready for a night out!..
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Soooooo every one of these meets everyone goes on about name badges as everyone only remembers the expats names (some of us dont even remember the real names..me included)...so...erm....are we going to bother??? or can we just make up names...in which case I would nominate that I change my name to 'Maverick' as its far cooler than MrFlibbleUK.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Table's booked for 8pm but we can meet beforehand. will sort out times and places nearer the time!!

If we're going to carry on with the Top guns quotes...:

[I]ceman. It's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes. He wears you down, you get bored--frustrated--do something stupid and he's got ya.

This must be how Steve got me to marry him!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.