Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby meet November

Derby meet November

Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Derby meet November

Originally Posted by sparks124
hi there new to the site and only at the very beginning of all of this and would like to meat up if there's space available? Nicky and I are open to any dates in November. look forward t seeing some of you.
Yeah sounds great the more the merrier!!!! has the app gone in yet?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

hi there new to the site and only at the very beginning of all of this and would like to meat up if there's space available? Nicky and I are open to any dates in November. look forward t seeing some of you.
Great!! Will be nice to see some new faces... not that the old ones are bad like!!??

Plenty of room for more people.

Where are you planning on going to?

Mairi
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:35 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

not sent TRA application yet, just waiting for agent to send a few bits back so we can get The ball rolling. and as for destination where thinking of the Brisbane area. but we've got a lot of decisions to make and would be good to get some advice from all of you.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

not sent TRA application yet, just waiting for agent to send a few bits back so we can get The ball rolling. and as for destination where thinking of the Brisbane area. but we've got a lot of decisions to make and would be good to get some advice from all of you.
Not sure we'd be any good as we originally thought we'd be going to Melbourne, but changed our minds and decided on Cleveland near Brisbane but have recently found out that there aren't really any beaches nearby so we're having to rethink. We originally wanted to be close to Stradbroke as we liked it.

I think we'll probably end up going to Brisbane next March, renting for a couple of months to have a proper look around and decide then. Plenty of other from Derbyshire who are moving to Brisbane, quite a few come on the nights out so you can talk to people about where they've been etc...
Old Oct 9th 2005, 10:05 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by haggisUK
Not sure we'd be any good as we originally thought we'd be going to Melbourne, but changed our minds and decided on Cleveland near Brisbane but have recently found out that there aren't really any beaches nearby so we're having to rethink. We originally wanted to be close to Stradbroke as we liked it.

I think we'll probably end up going to Brisbane next March, renting for a couple of months to have a proper look around and decide then. Plenty of other from Derbyshire who are moving to Brisbane, quite a few come on the nights out so you can talk to people about where they've been etc...
Cleveland is one of the areas that we've been looking at as well as he surrounding areas. we're looking forward o it so we can talk to others that have been to these areas and the visa application process and the dreaded house sale.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

There are literally tons of places starting from the QLD / NSW border right up to the Sunshine Coast all with excellent links to Brisbane CBD. Plenty of beaches too
Old Oct 10th 2005, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
I might still be blind on the 19th as having my eyes lasered (gulp!).....cant wait for another do I have a lot of drinking to catch up on!!!
Yes you do
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:27 pm
Charming Member

Prince William is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
We can make the 26th Nov and it would be great to meet you! Where do you live?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Prince William
Hello
Excellent news your majesty, remember to "tell me what you want what you really really want" for your food order and I might even force myself to have a "ziga-zigaar" obviously accompanied by the dulset tones of the Bodyguard soundtrack
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Hi

should be back by 8 as it finishes at 4pm assuming i am going, still nothing in my pigeon hole at work tonight

Tracy
Old Oct 10th 2005, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

OK, so who's coming then so that I can book it??

Salsa + Prince William
Sparks124 + Nicky
Laura + Steve
Me + Steve (Flib)
Tracy and Mark ( I presume you're longreach Mark ?)

Tracy and Ian??
Sharon and Neill??

November 26th at 8pm OK with everyone? Anyone else interested???

Mairi
Old Oct 10th 2005, 9:41 pm
s**t rolls down hill

Originally Posted by Prince William
Hello
was Born and raised in ilson but now live in nuthall just off junction 26. so what trade are going under? and if you have presumed that I'm an electrician then your sense of direction isn't that far off.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:18 pm
Charming Member

Prince William is an unknown quantity at this point

was Born and raised in ilson but now live in nuthall just off junction 26. so what trade are going under? and if you have presumed that I'm an electrician then your sense of direction isn't that far off.

Ey up me duck!!
We're from Ilson too! But unfortunately live at Heanor now (not for long )
We can share a cab (normally catch the last bus and miss out on the pole dancing!)
What school did u go to? (We went to Ilson School, left in 1985)
BTW, this is Salsa, didn't realise his maj was still logged on!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Goose ya big stud.... take me to bed and lose me forever
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by longreach

Goose ya big stud.... take me to bed and lose me forever
Steve: Requesting permission for fryup.
Steves Belly: That's a negative fatboy, the belly is full.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.