Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coffee during the week in Sydney/Inner West?

Coffee during the week in Sydney/Inner West?

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coffee during the week in Sydney/Inner West?

Well, Tuesday seems to be turning into my interview day so I couldn't make it to the meet today....

Hereandnow and I met for coffee last week, Loz, Koala12 and anyone else who might be interested, if you fancy doing coffee this or next week with us, send me a PM to let me know when's good for you and I'll set something up.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

There are now 4 of us meeting up for coffee - just thought I'd bump this thread back up in case there are any newcomers since then (or anyone else who missed the thread the firsxt time around for that matter) who are looking for an easy way to meet people, you would be more than welcome to join us.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:01 am
6 months in....

lolobolo is an unknown quantity at this point

oops sorry girls, flew off without thinking..I owe you all a coffee

Same time next week?

It was lovely to meet you.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

When and where are you meeting?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can I suggest Tuesday instead, I know that there are a couple of people that can't do Monday.

I may have to duck out of it as I've got my parents-in-law here next week, however by then I might well be ready for respite for an hour or so! Either way, I'm happy to pull everyone together.

YanH - we've been meeting in Balmain/Rozelle so far - does that work for you?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I can't do Tuesdays as I go to the Castle Hill RSL meets and the FTC ones. Just thought if it was a day I'm not already gossipping I'm always up for some more! Best for me are Mondays or Thursdays, so will keep my eye out if you have a change at all. Have fun!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

We haven't been sticking to a regular day, just working around what we can all do - esp. as a couple of us are in the process of applying for jobs so have to keep running off to interviews at the last minute!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ooh, I've just been reminded by another BE member that Tuesday will be Melbourne Cup Day - not very Australian of me to forget that

With this in mind I'm not sure that it's the best day to meet. What days work for everyone else?

We could alway go for later this week if that works for people?

Last edited by suzimc; Oct 29th 2007 at 10:27 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:40 am
6 months in....

what about friday?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:32 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by lolobolo
what about friday?
I can do Fridays.............although this week Nov 2 my OH is coming home from work interstate & is only around until Monday so I'll be spending time with him. What about week of 9th?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

I would be able to do the 9th, but only from about midday and I would have a child in tow. Don't worry if this is not convenient for you lot, as of January I'll be a childless lady of leisure and will officially be able to "do lunch" any time mithout having to check for chicken nuggets on the menu!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:53 am
6 months in....

I think the 9th is fine for me also.
Any other Inner Westies around?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Hereandnow is an unknown quantity at this point

The 9th is fine for me
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

I'm also longing for January when, hopefully, I will be completely childfree for two whole days a week. I can so do coffee mornings At the moment though I'm homeschooling two of mine, so I'm a bit restricted. Looking forward to meeting you all soon.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll be on my hols on the 9th, sorry! I'll look forward to meeting up with you all soon though....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.